95% Impressions Drop - Fiverr hiding my active gigs?

ben_vitagliano

Hi Everybody!
I have been constantly using Fiverr since the beginning of the new year and as I was getting positive reviews and orders I could see my impressions organically growing.

From the beginning of April, however they have dramatically dropped (see graph). Can anyone explain why this has happened? It is not just for this gig, but all the ones that I have active.

I have tried searching for my gigs from my friend's laptop and I could not find them (although on my profile it says they are all active).

Can anyone help? I have 5 stars for all my 90 reviews, 1h response rate, 99% completion and on time delivery.  Not really sure what I am doing wrong.

Oh ofc I spoke to Customer Service but they are pretty much useless 😄

EDIT: here is the gig: https://www.fiverr.com/ben_vitagliano/render-photorealistic-pictures-of-your-products

Thanks in advance,
Cheers
Ben

Drop.png

Edited by ben_vitagliano
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Hi Ben,

you were probably hit by 1 or more negative private reviews.

Your secret customer satisfaction score fell below the minimum, and you were sent packing for a while.

We have discussed this situation hundreds of times in the forums. Try searching for these threads.

Keep doing good work and improve your customer service. Check with clients after the delivery, if you don't hear from them.

You will most likely bounce back in the comings weeks. The stats roll off after 60-90 days. Not sure what's the case at the current time.

Hope this helps,

Spyros.

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 6

33 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

Hi Ben,

you were probably hit by 1 or more negative private reviews.

Your secret customer satisfaction score fell below the minimum, and you were sent packing for a while.

We have discussed this situation hundreds of times in the forums. Try searching for these threads.

Keep doing good work and improve your customer service. Check with clients after the delivery, if you don't hear from them.

You will most likely bounce back in the comings weeks. The stats roll off after 60-90 days. Not sure what's the case at the current time.

Hope this helps,

Spyros.

Hi Spyros,
thank you so much for explaination, that helps a lot!
I will do as you say, and hopefully things will get better!

I absolutely had no idea about private reviews, will take that into consideration for the following orders!

Cheers,
Ben

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 4/23/2023 at 10:01 AM, siridhata said:

Hi Ben,

I'm currently experiencing the same thing. But I see your gig is still generating orders. Has the situation improved for you?

Heya, these are orders from returning clients, no orders from new clients in a couple of weeks or so.
Hopefully impressions will go back up, if i were you I would look for work elsewhere to be honest, really disappointed with Fiverr

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/21/2023 at 3:11 AM, ben_vitagliano said:

I absolutely had no idea about private reviews, will take that into consideration for the following orders!

Ben, if you are in Seller Plus, you can ask your SM if it is indeed related to a negative private revue or not. There is a thread about a bunch of successful sellers who are suddenly experiencing the same issue, however without it being related to private reviews. 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, newsmike said:

Ben, if you are in Seller Plus, you can ask your SM if it is indeed related to a negative private revue or not. There is a thread about a bunch of successful sellers who are suddenly experiencing the same issue, however without it being related to private reviews. 

Sorry, im a total noob, what would SM be? Also can you please share with me the link to the thread where sellers are experiencing the same issue?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ben_vitagliano said:

Sorry, im a total noob, what would SM be? Also can you please share with me the link to the thread where sellers are experiencing the same issue?

A SM is your "success manager" that gets assigned to you once you join "Seller Plus." They are there for advice, but there are limitations as the thread you asked about will discuss.

• Like 4

Yesterday I had 5 of my gigs go to zero impressions (actual ZERO), while others kept or increased their impressions.

Today, none of them are at zero, and half of the gigs that had gone to zero, are at 10x what they were before the drop. Like, it's a vertical line going up. No idea what's going on, it's bizarre.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, visualstudios said:

Yesterday I had 5 of my gigs go to zero impressions (actual ZERO), while others kept or increased their impressions.

Today, none of them are at zero, and half of the gigs that had gone to zero, are at 10x what they were before the drop. Like, it's a vertical line going up. No idea what's going on, it's bizarre.

I have that issue too. Especially my best seller one. When I wake up, it's down to zero. But it will be back to normal after a few hours. I am used to it now. I think that everything is OK, as long as I receive new message from new buyers.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 1