It it possible to respond to a sellers reply to feedback?

lj1991

Question

I left an honest review to a service I paid for, I wasn't rude or inappropriate in any way. The seller reply's to it calling me a liar and saying I'm just competition trying to harm his account and I noticed he has done this to everybody that isn't happy with the service, is it not possible for us buyers to respond and call him out this? 

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

If you think the review is against the terms of service then you could contact customer support at the help desk about it. The TOS says they'll only be removed if they're against the TOS. The TOS says things like "Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated" so if they're rude (or maybe if they're false) you could say that to customer support.

• Like 3
  • Up 3

The best course of action here is to do what uk1000 said. However, I saw the review and seller reply, and nothing seems inappropriate, it's within the rules. Customer support can check and see if the before and after photos exist on the order page, but even then I don't think a review will be removed just because you were called a liar.

You can't reply to his reply, otherwise it will be chatting and not a review. You were able to share your review showcasing the experience, just like the seller did. Fiverr allows sellers to reply to buyer reviews either to show appreciation or proof if they are accused of something. It's sad really that the seller called you a liar, he should have shared proof to back that up. But as I said, based on what I saw, the chances of having that reply removed are very low to 0. And unforutnately you can't reply either.

• Like 3
  • Up 4

I didn't want the reply removed it doesn't bother me, I'm bothered that I cant call him out on lying for other sellers to see. False accusations and calling someone a liar do come off as inappropriate to me but that's not the issue. Him having the ability to disregard my experience and just call it a lie and say I did it to hurt his business with out me being able to point out him taking credit for work he didn't do, deception and lies isn't very fair and doesn't provide an accurate representation of my experience with him. Also he continued to make accusations in direct messages afterwards, all in all just a very disappointing experience I think potential buyers should be aware of how unprofessional he acts if people are not satisfied with his service and that's the only reason I was asking if it was possible for me to respond. Thank You for the replies   

• Like 3