GiG Performance droped dramaticaly and for no reason!

ahmedz502

Hi,

My gig was doing great and delivering impressions and messages. Every day I used to get 5 to 10 messages from optional clients and everything is going well but all of a sudden I lost nearly 99% of traffic and that kept me wondering about the reason why. I have tried optimizing the gig several times but still, nothing seems to be working. Could somebody have a look at my profile and let me know what steps I have to take to regain traffic or if anyone has gone through this problem before? Many thanks

gig performance.png

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, ahmedz502 said:

Hi,

My gig was doing great and delivering impressions and messages. Every day I used to get 5 to 10 messages from optional clients and everything is going well but all of a sudden I lost nearly 99% of traffic and that kept me wondering about the reason why. I have tried optimizing the gig several times but still, nothing seems to be working. Could somebody have a look at my profile and let me know what steps I have to take to regain traffic or if anyone has gone through this problem before? Many thanks

gig performance.png

Below what the Fiverr dedicated team replied to me:

Fiverr does not guarantee impressions or that your service will appear in search results.

From what I understand, sometimes Fiverr offers you free traffic and other times this this exposure can be removed , but not necessarily due to your performance.

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I have a quick tip for you to optimize your gig and rank in the top 3 when potential clients look for your service.

You know competition is fierce here on Fiverr and to get clients you will need to show up expertise and deliver a great service. I have a simple strategy to improve my gig's performance and get lots of messages & finally clients. On your buying dashboard type a keyword that comes to your mind related to your service in the search bar. Now look for the number of results if it's 5k or more that means a lot of sellers are offering the same service and to dominate the search results and appear on top you have to niche down your service and be more specific for example if you are a minimalist logo designer. there are around 80k gigs offering this service. and if you offer a more specific service for example luxury minimalist logo design there are 40k gigs on the search results. and luxury minimalist logo design for a startup has only 800 results. So the more your gigs are specific the better chance you will rank on search results and earn more clients.

Good luck,

Ahmed

Screenshot 2023-05-09 202743.png

• Like 5