Buyer account is being reviewed - order not delivered

paulnodin

Question

Hello, I placed an order on Fiverr for the development of a website. Since I hadn't heard from the seller, I followed up with them to get an update on their progress. To my surprise, the seller sent me a screenshot indicating that their profile was under review and they were unable to deliver the project. This has been going on for a month now and is causing me problems. What should I do?

Edited by Lena
TOS/Forum Rules Violation
  • Like 8

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, paulnodin said:

Hello, I placed an order on Fiverr for the development of a website. Since I hadn't heard from the seller, I followed up with them to get an update on their progress. To my surprise, the seller sent me a screenshot indicating that their profile was under review and they were unable to deliver the project. This has been going on for a month now and is causing me problems. What should I do?

unfortunately you can't do anything, You can ask to the seller to cancel the order, so you can order the service from another seller.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, paulnodin said:

Hello too

You can contact Customer Support and request them to cancel the order on their own. Explain the reason as well

• Like 4
  • Up 1