Jump to content

Please adjust this package price so that the price is between $30 and $10000


Recommended Posts

Greetings, My WordPress Bug fixing and development Gig was working fine but today I received a notification from Fiverr to update my pricing. My Basic Pricing is $5 for Bug fixing But now it is not letting me keep that price and showing this message.

"Please adjust this package price so that the price is between $30 and $10000"

Can anyone tell me whether it is a temporary bug on Fiverr or do I need to update my BASIC pricing to $30 at least?

Thanks

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, visualstudios said:

That seems pretty clear to me. The price must be between $30 and $10000. $5 is not.

Thanks, I just needed a second opinion. I will create a new gig for bug fixing where I can set a low price.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, umerfarooq7869 said:

I will create a new gig for bug fixing where I can set a low price.

I wouldn't do that if I were you. What Fiverr is saying with that message, basically, is that it wants sellers to increase prices. You make more money by increasing prices. Selling stuff for $5 will be over. $5 today is not the same as $5 10 years ago anyway. $30 is a low price.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, visualstudios said:

I wouldn't do that if I were you. What Fiverr is saying with that message, basically, is that it wants sellers to increase prices. You make more money by increasing prices. Selling stuff for $5 will be over. $5 today is not the same as $5 10 years ago anyway. $30 is a low price.

ok, I will keep the $30 minimum price. Thanks again.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, umerfarooq7869 said:

Thanks, I just needed a second opinion. I will create a new gig for bug fixing where I can set a low price.

If you create a second gig with the same service and different price you will lose gig performance for your main gig and your new gig will start delivering results after several months. I suggest sticking to the algorithm updates and following the rules.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...