Is there any other option like buyer request?

Hello, I am Bany. I am new to Fiverr. Previously there was an option to see buyer request. But I think this option is not available on Fiverr now. Are there any alternative options available now to see buyer request on Fiverr? Your valuable advice would be very helpful to me. Thanks in advance.

• Like 20

16 minutes ago, leannelrivers said:

Buyer Requests has been replaced with Buyer Briefs. Now buyers are matched to specific sellers based on the details of the clients brief. There no job page anymore. If you get a brief match you'll be notified. 

Thanks a lot for your wonderful answer...

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, leannelrivers said:

Buyer Requests has been replaced with Buyer Briefs. Now buyers are matched to specific sellers based on the details of the clients brief. There no job page anymore. If you get a brief match you'll be notified. 

The new Buyer Briefs feature is a more personalized way of connecting buyers and sellers on the platform. It eliminates the need for sifting through job postings and enables targeted communication between the parties involved. The notification system for brief matches is a useful addition for sellers.

• Like 14

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/20/2023 at 2:32 PM, leannelrivers said:

Thanks 

• Like 10