Has fiverr alogrithm been changed?

bismaanis

Question

4 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, bismaanis said:

After 26 march a sudden decline in impressions, and seems that something is wrong. Not only new sellers but experienced sellers could also relate. Any thoughts on this?

there are already other topics about this 

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, bismaanis said:

After 26 march a sudden decline in impressions, and seems that something is wrong. Not only new sellers but experienced sellers could also relate. Any thoughts on this?

Mine started on the 22nd of March, then this month it worsened. Now is probably the worst time for me on Fiverr since I started in 2016. My gig doesn't even show up in searches. According to Fiverr Support it's based on overall performance, ratings, number of completed orders but I got flawless scores in all of them. Then they also tell me there's an "additional internal factors" which they can not tell me due to it being internal. There's really nothing else I can do but hope and wait for an order from an old client or get lucky with the algorithm again.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

Same thing is happening with me all of my gigs aren't available in searches. Even one of my services for which i have monthly permanent clients is unique and nobody else is offering that service. From past 2 months no new orders. How far will it go? is it even fair? I have been dealing all money through fiverr no outside contacts keeping my profile clean.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2