Your Gigs cannot be promoted right now. We'll notify you as soon as this changes.

sumiya1985

Question

I have met all the requirements for promoting my Gigs on Fiverr, including being a Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated/Pro seller, having a Gig score of 4.7 or higher, having at least 20 reviews (or 5 for Pro Gigs), and meeting additional quality metrics. However, I received a notification saying 'Your Gigs cannot be promoted right now. We'll notify you as soon as this changes.' What could be the reason for this, and what steps can I take to resolve the issue?

What are the additional quality metrics that Fiverr considers when promoting Gigs, and how can I ensure that my Gigs meet these requirements?

• Like 17
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

13 answers to this question

2 hours ago, sumiya1985 said:

What are the additional quality metrics that Fiverr considers when promoting Gigs, and how can I ensure that my Gigs meet these requirements?

there is some information that the algorithm takes into consideration, for example negative private reviews. However, if the promotion option is not active, you can promote your gigs with other advertising service, example with Facebook ads.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, venonusa said:

there is some information that the algorithm takes into consideration, for example negative private reviews. However, if the promotion option is not active, you can promote your gigs with other advertising service, example with Facebook ads.

Thank you So much Venonusa for the update. Do you have any idea when I will be able to promote it again? 

• Like 18

9 hours ago, sumiya1985 said:

Thank you So much Venonusa for the update. Do you have any idea when I will be able to promote it again? 

unfortunately not, for us sometimes it's been 3 months... so my advise is not wait and start finding an alternative way to promote your gigs.

• Like 19

sumiya1985 said:
What additional quality metrics does Fiverr consider when promoting gigs and how can I make sure my gigs meet these requirements?

Sumiya, May be You wait 3 months.

There is some information that the algorithm takes into account, for example negative personal reviews. However, if the promotion option is not activated, you can promote your gigs through other advertising services such as Facebook Ads.

• Like 18

On 4/20/2023 at 11:04 PM, suvashpdm said:

sumiya1985 said:
What additional quality metrics does Fiverr consider when promoting gigs and how can I make sure my gigs meet these requirements?

There is some information that the algorithm takes into account, for example negative personal reviews. However, if the promotion option is not activated, you can promote your gigs through other advertising services such as Facebook Ads.

Thank you very much!

• Like 11

On 4/20/2023 at 8:18 AM, venonusa said:

So how long will it take to promote my gigs again.?

• Like 10

On 4/20/2023 at 11:04 PM, suvashpdm said:

sumiya1985 said:

Are you sure will I be able to get it back in 3 months? 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, sumiya1985 said:

So how long will it take to promote my gigs again.?

only Fiverr know it, sometime need 1 day , sometime need 2-3-6 months, sometimes that option doesn't return. Better you begin found solution to bring new clients to your gigs.

• Like 9

19 hours ago, venonusa said:

only Fiverr know it, sometime need 1 day , sometime need 2-3-6 months, sometimes that option doesn't return. Better you begin found solution to bring new clients to your gigs.

Thank you so Much Venonusa 

• Like 5