Feature top clients on your profile

dev_hossain

Question

7 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, dev_hossain said:

I get this notification from fiverr to add Feature top clients on your profile. But in previously Iworks with those clients there name and brand I can not find here so Which thing actually I add here https://prnt.sc/UoGIBMxSA8xs . If anyone know this please I want to know your opinion.

Right now You can only add top clients that Fiverr has in the database, you cannot add other clients.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, venonusa said:

Right now You can only add top clients that Fiverr has in the database, you cannot add other clients.

But if i didn't work previously with fiverr selected client so that i use this top client or not. And if I add a top client on my fiverr profile as their selected client its created any problem

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, dev_hossain said:

But if i didn't work previously with fiverr selected client so that i use this top client or not. And if I add a top client on my fiverr profile as their selected client its created any problem

you need to provide some documents before you can add Top Clients.... otherwise you won't be able to add any top client.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, venonusa said:

you need to provide some documents before you can add Top Clients.... otherwise you won't be able to add any top client.

But I have a client we work long time and I discuss with my clients He wants to join with this top clients program How he can join with this program and I get your name eon fiverr top client. Do you have any idea venonusa

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, dev_hossain said:

But I have a client we work long time and I discuss with my clients He wants to join with this top clients program How he can join with this program and I get your name eon fiverr top client. Do you have any idea venonusa

already asked it to Fiverr customer support, at this time you can not add your top clients .

• Like 4