How Can I get back my gig ranking?

zohur21

1 hour ago, zohur21 said:

Is there anything to rank Gig again? 

Hi @zohur21, Welcome to the forum!

Here are some of my favorite articles on Gig ranking:

Posted a week ago by @newsmike (please pay attention to the myths that are listed and make note of what you should do):

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/295232-to-rank-or-not-to-rank/ 

A Guide by @frank_d that looks into all the factors that affect your gig ranking and tips for improving your gig's visibility in search:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/274399-what-happens-when-you-publish-a-new-gig-a-pro-sellers-guide/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/273172-the-simplest-way-to-get-a-boost-in-ranking/

Tips by @looseink on things affecting your impressions:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/235903-why-your-impressions-and-clicks-are-down/

• Like 8
  • Up 3

Hello everyone!
Hope everyone is well. I am going to share some of my problems today. I have been doing worked with honesty on Fiverr for almost 1 year, till date I have not received any warning from Fiverr. I got Level 1 with a lot of difficulty. My dark chapter started from the end of last November, I have not getting any new client's message or order for almost 1 month. I lost my level 1 seller, promotable gig, gig rank. I still wake up every night hoping for an order. In the end of November someone is targeting me and placed order without gave me any messages. He ordered and  gave requirements, after getting his requirements I messaged him but he did not any reply, then I started work and delivered according to his requirements, then he accepted the order and gave me a bad feedback without replying to any message, from then on, my days of frustration began. The only fiverr was part of my earnings, I don't know why this happened to me. Still did not give up messaged to old client’s but no one replied. Now I'm totally frustrated, I want to get my gig rank back. Someone please help me, I really need your help. Hope someone can help me with proper advice. Thanks in advance everyone.

Kind Regards,
Zohur

Screenshot_20221227-003134_Fiverr.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, zohur21 said:

My dark chapter started from the end of last November, I have not getting any new client's message or order for almost 1 month. I lost my level 1 seller, promotable gig, gig rank.

Since this November (over the last 2 months), you received 4 less-than-perfect reviews, with 2 of them being 1-star reviews. Prior to this time, you only had 5-star reviews. Most likely, these four clients left negative private reviews, which would explain why you aren't getting any messages in your inbox right now. Negative private reviews can affect your account for 90 days or longer.

Quality of Services. Based on your two 1-star reviews, there was a question on the quality of your services. You also have a low order completion rate (89%), so that can also be an indicator of buyer dissatisfaction. Look hard at your reviews and the reasons why you are canceling orders to see how you can improve those numbers. If you are canceling due to buyer error, make sure that you are also contacting Fiverr Customer Support so that those cancelations don't affect your order completion rate. If you are canceling because your buyers are not satisfied, find ways to deliver better services or restructure your gigs so that your deliverables are clear.

Asking for Reviews. It looks like you are asking for clients to leave reviews (one client who left a 1-star review mentioned he didn't want to leave a review but you asked him for it). I wouldn't recommend asking for reviews because Fiverr already asks the buyer to leave reviews at least three times on each order. If you also ask for the buyer to leave a review, then that can make the buyer feel annoyed and leave a lower review. Focus on delivering impressive quality so that buyers will want to leave a review without anyone asking them to.

Problematic Repeat Buyer. It also looks like you have one repeat buyer who left a 3-star and 4-star review. You might want to consider not doing business with that customer because the comments only say "thanks." Both reviews are technically not bad reviews, but it does lower your seller rating. Especially when you only have 32 reviews.

Although you did lose your Level 1 seller badge, you can get that again by increasing your seller stats. Your gig ranking/visibility and Promoted Gig feature can also come back as you improve your performance and keep your customers happy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Since this November (over the last 2 months), you received 4 less-than-perfect reviews, with 2 of them being 1-star reviews. Prior to this time, you only had 5-star reviews. Most likely, these four clients left negative private reviews, which would explain why you aren't getting any messages in your inbox right now. Negative private reviews can affect your account for 90 days or longer.

Quality of Services. Based on your two 1-star reviews, there was a question on the quality of your services. You also have a low order completion rate (89%), so that can also be an indicator of buyer dissatisfaction. Look hard at your reviews and the reasons why you are canceling orders to see how you can improve those numbers. If you are canceling due to buyer error, make sure that you are also contacting Fiverr Customer Support so that those cancelations don't affect your order completion rate. If you are canceling because your buyers are not satisfied, find ways to deliver better services or restructure your gigs so that your deliverables are clear.

Asking for Reviews. It looks like you are asking for clients to leave reviews (one client who left a 1-star review mentioned he didn't want to leave a review but you asked him for it). I wouldn't recommend asking for reviews because Fiverr already asks the buyer to leave reviews at least three times on each order. If you also ask for the buyer to leave a review, then that can make the buyer feel annoyed and leave a lower review. Focus on delivering impressive quality so that buyers will want to leave a review without anyone asking them to.

Problematic Repeat Buyer. It also looks like you have one repeat buyer who left a 3-star and 4-star review. You might want to consider not doing business with that customer because the comments only say "thanks." Both reviews are technically not bad reviews, but it does lower your seller rating. Especially when you only have 32 reviews.

Although you did lose your Level 1 seller badge, you can get that again by increasing your seller stats. Your gig ranking/visibility and Promoted Gig feature can also come back as you improve your performance and keep your customers happy.

Thanks a lot for your words. 

• Like 3

Just now, zohur21 said:

Thanks a lot for your words. 

I knew a seller who dropped from Level 2 to a New Seller in one review period because of a silly mistake on her part. In one month she got her Level 1 status back and after 2 months she was a Level 2 seller again. It's never fun to see your numbers go down, but it's also possible to bring those numbers back up.

I wish you the best of luck!

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Hello Fiverr community,

I'm reaching out because I've been experiencing a decline in sales on my Fiverr gig for the past four months and I'm not sure what to do. I've tried optimizing my gig, updating my description and gallery, and even promoting my gig on social media, but I'm still not seeing the results I want.

I'm hoping some of you more experienced Fiverr sellers might have some insights or advice that could help me get my gig back on track. Here are some specific questions I have:

What strategies have you used to overcome a decline in sales on your Fiverr gig?
How do you ensure your pricing is competitive without undervaluing your services?
Are there any particular social media platforms or groups that you've found to be especially effective for promoting your Fiverr gig?
How do you respond to negative reviews or feedback from buyers?
I appreciate any and all advice you can offer, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you! 

This my gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/7kGx3L Let me know if there anything need to change.

Edited by zohur21
  • Like 7

Guest aj_designstudio

I checked your gig & profile. I can suggest something to you:

- update your profile & gig descriptions; take ideas from top rated & pro sellers

- bring your offline clients to fiverr, and get a salary through gig.

- post regularly to social media, engage with the audience

+

This is all today, next time again...

3 hours ago, zohur21 said:

Hello Fiverr community,

I'm reaching out because I've been experiencing a decline in sales on my Fiverr gig for the past four months and I'm not sure what to do. I've tried optimizing my gig, updating my description and gallery, and even promoting my gig on social media, but I'm still not seeing the results I want.

I'm hoping some of you more experienced Fiverr sellers might have some insights or advice that could help me get my gig back on track. Here are some specific questions I have:

What strategies have you used to overcome a decline in sales on your Fiverr gig?
How do you ensure your pricing is competitive without undervaluing your services?
Are there any particular social media platforms or groups that you've found to be especially effective for promoting your Fiverr gig?
How do you respond to negative reviews or feedback from buyers?
I appreciate any and all advice you can offer, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you! 

This my gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/7kGx3L Let me know if there anything need to change.

This happened to me too, but after i reached out to my old customers, and after i delivered some great artworks to them, i got nice reviews again.

Now my gigs are promotable again and they are ranked as they were before. I hope you will have success too 🙂

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing today because I'm in need of some help from the Fiverr community. As a seller on this platform, I've had a few struggles lately and I'm hoping to get some guidance from those who have more experience.

Specifically, I'm having trouble getting orders for my gig. Despite optimizing my gig's title and description, using relevant tags, providing high-quality service, and staying active on the platform, I haven't been able to secure as many orders as I'd like.

I'm reaching out to the Fiverr community because I'm sure that many of you have faced similar challenges at some point. If you have any advice or tips that you think might be helpful to me, I'd be grateful if you could share them. I'm open to any suggestions that you may have, and I'm willing to put in the effort to try new things.

I believe that the Fiverr community is a supportive and knowledgeable group of people, and I'm confident that with your help, I can overcome this challenge and start receiving more orders for my gig. This is my gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/WYYDzL 

Let me know if you see anything wrong in my gigs.

Thank you in advance for your time and help. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Zohur

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, zohur21 said:

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing today because I'm in need of some help from the Fiverr community. As a seller on this platform, I've had a few struggles lately and I'm hoping to get some guidance from those who have more experience.

Specifically, I'm having trouble getting orders for my gig. Despite optimizing my gig's title and description, using relevant tags, providing high-quality service, and staying active on the platform, I haven't been able to secure as many orders as I'd like.

I'm reaching out to the Fiverr community because I'm sure that many of you have faced similar challenges at some point. If you have any advice or tips that you think might be helpful to me, I'd be grateful if you could share them. I'm open to any suggestions that you may have, and I'm willing to put in the effort to try new things.

I believe that the Fiverr community is a supportive and knowledgeable group of people, and I'm confident that with your help, I can overcome this challenge and start receiving more orders for my gig. This is my gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/WYYDzL 

Let me know if you see anything wrong in my gigs.

Thank you in advance for your time and help. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Zohur

Why do you say you are SEO marketing expert?  When you can use your marketing knowledge...

Screen Shot 2023-04-19 at 12.33.53 PM.png

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

Here's what I think:

• You should rewrite this paragraph in your gig description:
    • "I will Collect Niche Targeted Email List, Bulk Email List, Email Scrape, Email Collect, B2B Lead Generation. I will give Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail, Aol etc Emails or b2b leads with full details like the first name, last name, Job title, email address, email, company name, industry, and website. I can add more columns depending on your requirements."
    • Maybe because I'm not in your industry so I don't understand some jargon but the paragraph makes no sense to me
  • Rewrite your call to action message:
    • "So why late? Message me ASAP for Order."
    • There's a grammatical error here, I recommend you use ChatGPT or something to rewrite it
  • I recommend removing some bullet points from your "My services for niches:" section, it's too crowded

On a good note, it seems you're getting a good amount of positive reviews, hope you keep it up!

• Like 1