why Gig is denied and show that "Your account is currently restricted. You cannot send messages at this time".

fahad_tutor12

Question

11 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, fahad_tutor12 said:

I'm unable to send and receive messages and my Gigs show denied and show this "Your account is currently restricted. You cannot send messages at this time." what should I do now please help me. 

you should have received an email from fiverr explaining why your account has been restricted, what does the message say?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Hi fahad_tutor12,

We have reviewed your Gigs and have determined that the services you are offering harm the integrity of our marketplace and violate our Community Standards and our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

Thanks,
The Fiverr team

this message email me but I don't offering as such services

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, fahad_tutor12 said:

Hi fahad_tutor12,

We have reviewed your Gigs and have determined that the services you are offering harm the integrity of our marketplace and violate our Community Standards and our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

Thanks,
The Fiverr team

this message email me but I don't offering as such services

The Trust and Safety team is checking your gigs, they will decide if your gigs are suitable to stay on Fiverr or not, until then you won't be able to do anything.

Now the question is: What service are you selling?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, fahad_tutor12 said:

what should I do now please help me. 

The email is very obvious. You now wait while they look at your account.  They will tell you their decision. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, fahad_tutor12 said:

I don't have any idea about this

before create gig better ready Fiverr TOS from this page : https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr

and if you're selling something that you're not sure Fiverr accepts, better open a ticket to Fiverr customer service and ask: https://www.fiverr.com/support/seller

• Like 4

14 hours ago, fahad_tutor12 said:

I'm unable to send and receive messages and my Gigs show denied and show this "Your account is currently restricted. You cannot send messages at this time." what should I do now please help me. 

Most important thing is you have to read TOS of fiverr clearly before creating any gig. As you received  an account restriction message so it's better waiting their message regarding their decision. 

• Like 2