Gigs removed from search results

inboundmedia00

Question

Hi. I'm a seller since 2020 in Fiverr and got earned $50k within last 2 years. All the gigs were did well actually in the past and from on this January gigs got disappeared. Promoted gig option was gone more than 3 months now. All the gig impressions are in 0 more than 3 months now. I had some issues with my performance but never ever goes less than 90% in gig metrics or demoted my seller level. After all that now all the metrics are 100 and only order response rate in 91%. After that I created 3 new gigs and all of them got 0 impressions. Don't know what to do. CS told me that gigs got removed from search results due to bad performances. Seems to like all the things that I build past 3 years falling apart. I did this as my full time job and now I got shattered. What can I do? Need a help from you guys. Is there anyone had the same experience? I do I overcome this?

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

7 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, inboundmedia00 said:

CS told me that gigs got removed from search results due to bad performances. 

Hi too

It means that you might have been given negative private feedback from your buyers. So start delivering quality work/services from now on. 

Aren't you getting orders? If yes, then perform better!

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

It means that you might have been given negative private feedback from your buyers. So start delivering quality work/services from now on. 

Aren't you getting orders? If yes, then perform better!

Yeah I totally understand that. But I only get 3,4 orders per month from repeated buyers. There is no such a chance to make a impact from them you know. Why is the new gigs got 0 impressions? Cs told me that there is nothing related with new gigs. But Looks like it didn't work either. Is there any idea?

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, inboundmedia00 said:

Yeah I totally understand that. But I only get 3,4 orders per month from repeated buyers. There is no such a chance to make a impact from them you know. Why is the new gigs got 0 impressions? Cs told me that there is nothing related with new gigs. But Looks like it didn't work either. Is there any idea?

There is a possibility that your competitors are performing better than you so you can improve your gig images and gig descriptions then. Also, do some research regarding your niche and observe also!

• Like 6

9 hours ago, inboundmedia00 said:

Hi. I'm a seller since 2020 in Fiverr and got earned $50k within last 2 years. All the gigs were did well actually in the past and from on this January gigs got disappeared. Promoted gig option was gone more than 3 months now. All the gig impressions are in 0 more than 3 months now. I had some issues with my performance but never ever goes less than 90% in gig metrics or demoted my seller level. After all that now all the metrics are 100 and only order response rate in 91%. After that I created 3 new gigs and all of them got 0 impressions. Don't know what to do. CS told me that gigs got removed from search results due to bad performances. Seems to like all the things that I build past 3 years falling apart. I did this as my full time job and now I got shattered. What can I do? Need a help from you guys. Is there anyone had the same experience? I do I overcome this?

Yup. 2023 on fiverr is not looking good. I have 0 impressions since Feb.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, mohd_bilal said:

Yup. 2023 on fiverr is not looking good. I have 0 impressions since Feb.

8 hours ago, inboundmedia00 said:

From what I have seen, Fiverr can remove the free traffic that is offering you at any time and can remove you from search results any time anytime they want (it was also confirmed by Fiverr CS ) the only thing you can do if this happens to you is promote your gigs with advertising, for example with Twitter ads.

• Like 6