Is it good to continue the old account or create a new one for ranking again?

itsikram5

Question

I was working on Fiverr and also getting new messages and orders. But I was busy with my exam and I could not stay active on Fiverr. I stayed inactive for almost 6 months. The result was that my profile goes down. Now again I want to start working.

The question is that, is it good to continue this profile or create a new account, I listened that Fiverr boosts new profiles.
Or if your suggestion is to continue the old one. What should steps I follow to rank again? 

Edited by itsikram5
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

16 answers to this question

I think you should proceed with your old account and try to get orders from your previous clients or from social media etc and hopefully after few orders your gig with start to gain it's position.

Secondly, the issue with the new accounts is that fiverr may disable it as soon as you shift your account to "Seller" and they wouldn't even mention the exact reason.

Fiverr don't boost new profiles as my friends made new accounts and they are getting 8,10 impression daily without any order.

You may have some reviews on your old acc that makes it more reliable for buyers than a new fiverr account.

• Like 15

Definitely work on the old one and dont create new. Here is what you should do:

share your gigs on social media

change your keywords and see what keywords are popular in search bar

change gig main picture and make some eye catching picture

change gig description and try using key words while writing it

MOST IMPORTANT try to contact your old customers or send them coupons to see if they need your help again, and get good reviews from them

wait about 2 weeks to see if these changes will make any difference, meanwhile, your gig impressions could go lower, because of big changes that you've made, but its important for you not to change your gig again in those 2 weeks, so you could see results.

Meanwhile, again, pay promotion of your gigs if you can and share your gigs on social media.

I hope this helps, have a nice day 🙂 ❤️

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, waqas_graphics1 said:

I think you should proceed with your old account and try to get orders from your previous clients or from social media etc and hopefully after few orders your gig with start to gain it's position.

Secondly, the issue with the new accounts is that fiverr may disable it as soon as you shift your account to "Seller" and they wouldn't even mention the exact reason.

Fiverr don't boost new profiles as my friends made new accounts and they are getting 8,10 impression daily without any order.

You may have some reviews on your old acc that makes it more reliable for buyers than a new fiverr account.

Thanks buddy for your valuable suggestion ❤️❤️

• Like 8

4 hours ago, webcut said:

At first check how old account give you impression. Be Active and Share your gig different Social Media Platform. If that won't work then delete the account and create new (If you think positive)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'm also thinking same❤️

• Like 6

3 hours ago, bokiiii said:

Definitely work on the old one and dont create new. Here is what you should do:

share your gigs on social media

change your keywords and see what keywords are popular in search bar

change gig main picture and make some eye catching picture

change gig description and try using key words while writing it

MOST IMPORTANT try to contact your old customers or send them coupons to see if they need your help again, and get good reviews from them

wait about 2 weeks to see if these changes will make any difference, meanwhile, your gig impressions could go lower, because of big changes that you've made, but its important for you not to change your gig again in those 2 weeks, so you could see results.

Meanwhile, again, pay promotion of your gigs if you can and share your gigs on social media.

I hope this helps, have a nice day 🙂 ❤️

Thanks my friend for sharing your indeed thoughts 😍

I think, I will follow steps like you suggested. ❤️❤️💯

• Like 6