Rebooting after 5 years: Time to catch up with the Fiverr experience!

devlblack

Hello Fiverr community! 

It's been almost five years since I last logged into Fiverr, due to some health issues that required my full attention. After I overcame my health issues, I focused on finishing my studies and pursuing my career as a software developer. Now, five years later, I'm a completely different person and so is the Fiverr platform! 😅

Before I paused my activity on Fiverr, my main goal was to provide high-quality services not only technically but interpersonally as well. I believe Fiverr helped me overcome a few challenges that I had at the time and even boosted my confidence to evolve professionally and as a person. My journey with Fiverr wasn't that long, but I'm here now to restart it. 

I see that a lot has changed on the platform since I last logged in, and I guess I have a lot of catching up to do to learn what I need to do to start rolling again. I'm excited to be back and looking forward to helping each other in this community. 😊

I'm curious to hear about your experiences and any tips you might have for me to get started again. Please feel free to share your thoughts and let's learn from each other. Thank you for welcoming me back to the Fiverr community! 😎

spacer.png

Edited by devlblack
  • Like 3