Reintroduction - Hello, I'm John!

Hello Fiverr community! 

My name is John and I'm a Software Developer Consultant working with small and big companies. I joined Fiverr almost five years ago, but took a break from the platform for personal reasons. Now, I'm back and excited to be part of this vibrant and talented community again! 🎉

I see that a lot has changed on the Fiverr platform since I last logged in, but I'm eager to catch up with all the new features and updates. 🤔 I want to make sure that I'm providing the best possible service to my clients and staying up-to-date with the latest trends and tools in my field.

During my time away, I've been working on my skills as a developer and honing my craft. I specialize in responsive website design, iOS and Android app development, and graphic design. My passion lies in building functional and user-friendly projects that meet and exceed client expectations. 

I have worked with a wide range of clients, from small startups to large corporations, and I bring that experience and expertise to my work on Fiverr. I am thrilled to be back on the platform and eager to connect with new clients and collaborators. Whether you're looking for a custom website, mobile app, or graphic design, I'm here to help. 🙌🏼

Please feel free to reach out and introduce yourself or ask me any questions. Thank you for having me back to the Fiverr community! 🤗

• Like 11