Order Cancelation Request From Buyer

shahzadasdg

Question

I have an order. I failed to submit the exact thing that the buyers wanted, but he agreed to extend the time. Some things that I needed to complete the order does not provide by the seller (not part of the order requirements), and his guide was also unclear about a step. (He does not mention this is a new step, it seems like it is not).
Then he modified a bit order too.
That makes me to deliver order with multiple times, and it takes buyer time to test my scripts multiple times,
That not only taken his time my time also taken with this.
Now he is saying he wants to cancel the order since he arranged another solution for his requirements.
Although I said I can try this with another script but it does not worked due to buyer requirements.
Then I modified my script, it is a bit slightly different from our chat but the end results will be the same.
Now let me know what should I do to cancel the order or not.
I know there is my fault too but the buyer does not provide some essential things about the script when it runs on his PC. 
I don't want that my account got penalized, but I also don't want to cancel the order.

Screenshot (258).png

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

6 answers to this question

Hi.

You can ask for help from CS and explain well your situation. Your situation is difficult. If you notice that some requirements are missing at the beginning, you should ask the buyer about that or you should cancel it at the beginning. 

But, I think it's better to accept the cancellation. Anyway, I am afraid that CS will be on the buyer's side regarding what's happening.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, shahzadasdg said:

To complete my script, Need a few things after the script is launched on the buyer's PC. And this information is not provided by the buyer.

Now I think it will be better to accept his cancellation. 

In my opinion, yes. As your buyer has already found a solution. That's why I said it's quite hard to deal with that situation. But you can still ask CS if there is anything else they can do.

In all cases, it will affect your stat unfortunately even though you want to get paid for the work you have done. So it is totally up to you. But if I were you, I would accept the cancellation.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 3
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, shahzadasdg said:

I have an order. I failed to submit the exact thing that the buyers wanted, but he agreed to extend the time. Some things that I needed to complete the order does not provide by the seller (not part of the order requirements), and his guide was also unclear about a step. (He does not mention this is a new step, it seems like it is not).
Then he modified a bit order too.
That makes me to deliver order with multiple times, and it takes buyer time to test my scripts multiple times,
That not only taken his time my time also taken with this.
Now he is saying he wants to cancel the order since he arranged another solution for his requirements.
Although I said I can try this with another script but it does not worked due to buyer requirements.
Then I modified my script, it is a bit slightly different from our chat but the end results will be the same.
Now let me know what should I do to cancel the order or not.
I know there is my fault too but the buyer does not provide some essential things about the script when it runs on his PC. 
I don't want that my account got penalized, but I also don't want to cancel the order.

Screenshot (258).png

According to your explanation, I got your point that you made a mistake at the beginning of accepting the order. Before accepting order from a buyer you must take a clear requirements and exact thing that client is going to make you done. You should have asked a few more questions from that client before the work starts. In this case, my answer will be accepting the cancellation. But you should be careful of it for the future. Or, you can write a note in your gig's description like, "contact me before placing an order". If you set it up then buyer won't be able to show any excuse on it. Hope this will be helpful for you.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

19 minutes ago, wpmanditech said:

Or, you can write a note in your gig's description like, "contact me before placing an order". If you set it up then buyer won't be able to show any excuse on it. Hope this will be helpful for you.

Yeah, that exactly helps as well. And in this case, CS will be more on the seller's side.

In my case, even if I have the "contact me before putting order" there are some who put in an order without asking and with lack of requirements. Then I have to change the time of delivery.

• Like 5