Does buyer see the sellere pricing if previous ranked orders?

mahrukh716

Question

A client recently approached me and said that the budget that I am asking him for my services is too high than I normally charge.

So i wonder and want to know if the fiverr buyer can see the budget and pricing details of my previous orders?

kindly guide

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, mahrukh716 said:

A client recently approached me and said that the budget that I am asking him for my services is too high than I normally charge.

So i wonder and want to know if the fiverr buyer can see the budget and pricing details of my previous orders?

kindly guide

No one can see that what budget was finalized by you and your buyer (either its for a new order or previous orders).. 

There is a possibility that buyer has might contacted other sellers and compared their prices with yours! 

Discuss with buyer in a polite way and settle the price! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

No one can see that what budget was finalized by you and your buyer (either its for a new order or previous orders).. 

There is a possibility that buyer has might contacted other sellers and compared their prices with yours! 

Discuss with buyer in a polite way and settle the price! 

Thankyou so much for your help as your quick and informative reply cleared up my confusion😇

• Like 2