A difficult situation (rant)

architect18

Hi everyone, I recently had a challenging experience with a client who was not satisfied with the revisions I provided ( who is opting to cancel the order), despite my best efforts to address their feedback and make the necessary adjustments. I delivered the aerial view and front view of the updated model and its source file and the renders, but the client still felt that I did not provide them with what they needed and that the revised renders were completely different.

I'm not sure what else I can do to satisfy this client, and I'm concerned about being compensated fairly for my time and effort. I would appreciate any advice or suggestions from senior members of the community who have encountered similar situations, or who have insights into how I can better communicate with the client and resolve this issue.

I want to emphasize that I value my clients and take pride in my work and that I always strive to provide the best possible service. However, I also want to ensure that I am being treated fairly and respectfully and that my efforts are appropriately compensated.

Thank you in advance for your help and support. I appreciate being part of this community and learning from your experiences and insights.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

If you have delivered what was promised in your offer and gig description then you should stand your ground and fight as the TOS backs you up on this. I would keep replying as follows:

"When you joined Fiverr, you agreed to their terms of service (TOS) and it is very clear as to why this order is not eligible for cancellation. it states, “orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the gig page."

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

You have to be persistent but keep hammering him with this.  

• Like 13
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1