What's going on with the Fiverr site? It's not working as it was before. Site is so buggy!

evoke_creative

I have noticed in the last few weeks that many gigs have disappeared from the search results, not just one but all of them of one seller. Is this normal? Additionally, after the April update, every feature seems to be acting crazy, including Fiverr promoted gigs and Fiverr Seller Plus. How long do you think it will take to fix these issues?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, evoke_creative said:

April update

What was the update? 🤔

And yes, it's normal because Graphic Design is the Most Highly Competitive Niche on Fiverr so it's time to optimize your gigs further. Your gig images are not good enough to attract buyer's attention. Add your work (portfolio in gig images).. You need to improve further to make them stand out!

• Like 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/17/2023 at 2:28 AM, evoke_creative said:

I have noticed in the last few weeks that many gigs have disappeared from the search results, not just one but all of them of one seller. Is this normal? Additionally, after the April update, every feature seems to be acting crazy, including Fiverr promoted gigs and Fiverr Seller Plus. How long do you think it will take to fix these issues?

I could see your gigs are appear on search results now. I'm have the same issue with my gigs all disappeared from search results...

Can you confirm your problem is solved?

On 4/17/2023 at 6:32 PM, mash_raju said:

Same situation with my gig I work on web design development.
The gig I received my order was ranking well, but suddenly it was down for a some days.. 

Yes, after 15 days or so, all gigs are fine now and can be promoted, but impressions are little low. Additionally, the Seller Plus feature has not yet returned.