My request for seller approval was denied....and I did....nothing wrong?

gliphel

Feel like the post might be better here...

First, check our my Gig: 
https://www.fiverr.com/gliphel/create-any-3d-product-asset-nft-fanart-etc?context_referrer=user_page&ref_ctx_id=bc3d81fadea8e32c34a731006ea95950&pckg_id=1&pos=1&seller_online=true&imp_id=86fc746f-fcf1-43fb-9144-93a59366f37b

Can you even detect the slightest flaw in it?....

I made it perfectly. 

I added a Facebook to my profile...

I added a resume in my bio.....

I linked my twitter.....

Everything's perfect. 

I keep reading all over Fiverr's forums that person after person keeps getting denied approved seller status....do they even want new sellers on their platform? This was automated -- like I assume, because nothing I did was wrong. My service wasn't against TOS and there's THOUSANDS of people offering it here on Fiverr. I made the Gig perfectly -- or near perfection. And the denial of approval was SUPER fast. I keep reading on these forums that people think seller approval is algorithm-based. 

How is this fair?

The E-mail I received tells me that it can't be reversed, but I did NOTHING wrong....

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, gliphel said:

First, check our my Gig

getting denied approved seller status....do they even want new sellers on their platform? 

did you create a new account seller? if you did , it is the reason! you can have only 1 account seller .

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, venonusa said:

did you create a new account seller? if you did , it is the reason! you can have only 1 account seller .

Hi, Gliphel's buyer account here. Had to use this one because I wasn't allowed to....make new posts? WTF is up with this nonsense? This is all lotacracy. 

No, it is my FIRST seller account; and I did NOTHING wrong. I DEMAND my allowance of service. 

They can check the IP addresses between any account that's used this or another account OR my links added to the profile. This is my FIRST seller account..

This is absolutely insane. My business is being ruined!!!

Screenshot (1634).png

• Like 4

1 minute ago, senerzy said:

Hi, Gliphel's buyer account here. Had to use this one because I wasn't allowed to....make new posts? WTF is up with this nonsense? This is all lotacracy. 

No, it is my FIRST seller account; and I did NOTHING wrong. I DEMAND my allowance of service. 

They can check the IP addresses between any account that's used this or another account OR my links added to the profile. This is my FIRST seller account..

This is absolutely insane. My business is being ruined!!!

in this case you need to contact Fiverr CS from here :  https://www.fiverr.com/support/seller   they can see your account , ip and more and solve the problem.

• Like 3

Ok news mike, that's a great GIF for someone that isn't able to make a living because of this. Great job. 

As for contacting Fiverr; it's no use, I get the same AUTOMATED response and haven't received a response from a REAL human being in DAYS. 

"Hi there,
Thank you for reaching out to us about this issue. We understand you tried to open a Seller profile on Fiverr, and received our response explaining your request wasn't approved
Unfortunately, this decision can’t be changed.
Your seller profile wasn’t approved, but you are welcome to continue using Fiverr as a buyer.
If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
All the best,"

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, senerzy said:

Ok news mike, that's a great GIF for someone that isn't able to make a living because of this. Great job. 

It applies because demanding and yelling with ALL CAPS will get exactly the opposite results desired. Temper tantrums don't play well here, especially when one is in no position to DEMAND a damned thing.  

• Like 3
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, newsmike said:

So you have 2 accounts?  Reported. 

Having a buyer account and having a seller account is not against TOS. You're not only a troll, but you're unable to read Fiverr's TOS. You are unqualified to comment on my post. (File embedded below)

I think you misunderstand etiquette. Caps are sometimes meant to be used for focusing on words and that includes using all caps on a focused word or multiple. I have been calm this entire time. The only one unprofessional here has been you for making a troll GIF after someone is trying to plead for their business's success. Is there a way I can block you on both accounts so you can no longer respond for being a troll? This was a serious post. And you were making fun of my business's downfall. I do not tolerate that. 

Demanding to get the service everyone else asks for when my content was high quality and I did nothing wrong is reasonable, this is where I make one final statement. Do not further communicate with me; and do not make further comments on my post. I do not wish to speak to you. 

If anyone else can help or reach Fiverr, please feel free to comment. 

Screenshot (1636).png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

Just now, venonusa said:

what I was trying to understand, if he created a second account, fiverr blocked his main account

He admits it when he states: "Having a buyer account and having a seller account is not against TOS".  I reported him so most likely both accounts are gone soon. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, senerzy said:

Having a buyer account and having a seller account is not against TOS. You're not only a troll, but you're unable to read Fiverr's TOS. You are unqualified to comment on my post. (File embedded below)

I think you misunderstand etiquette. Caps are sometimes meant to be used for focusing on words and that includes using all caps on a focused word or multiple. I have been calm this entire time. The only one unprofessional here has been you for making a troll GIF after someone is trying to plead for their business's success. Is there a way I can block you on both accounts so you can no longer respond for being a troll? This was a serious post. And you were making fun of my business's downfall. I do not tolerate that. 

Demanding to get the service everyone else asks for when my content was high quality and I did nothing wrong is reasonable, this is where I make one final statement. Do not further communicate with me; and do not make further comments on my post. I do not wish to speak to you. 

If anyone else can help or reach Fiverr, please feel free to comment. 

Screenshot (1636).png

In a way, I understand you. I've lost my job from one day to another before and was even stuck in a foreign country at the moment, so imagine. However...

If Fiverr says they don't want your business there's a reason for that. Does that make you a bad artist? Not necessarily. You might just be trying to join at the wrong time (and yeah, having two accounts doesn't help. Not sure where the misconception it was OK came from but it's not. I'm sure you can think of a few reasons why. 

4 hours ago, senerzy said:

I mean...a troll? Like someone's saying they can't sell their products, what they need to do to survive....and you send an eating popcorn GIF. This is why Fiverr is the way they are. 

I'm sorry but is selling NFT art REALLY what you need to survive? It's a bit hard for me to grasp that. relying on freelance sites in a crisis honestly won't due you any good.

(It didn't help me either, trust me). 

Take a deep breath, think about the comments you've gotten and see if maybe you were (at least a bit) in the wrong. 

PS .: Oftentimes when you see your own gigs as a newbie, they seem flawless to you but they truly aren't. Maybe (if you can get your account through) there's ways for you to improve?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, senerzy said:

Screenshot (1636).png

Kindly read your own screenshot again! It clearly states that you can toggle/switch your Fiverr dashboard from Buyer to Seller Mode. 

It means only 1 account can be used as a Buyer and Seller! However you have violated the rules which Fiverr did right (disabled your account).

• Like 3

8 hours ago, senerzy said:

Having a buyer account and having a seller account is not against TOS.

Yes, it is.

If you're already a seller, you may open a Fiverr Business account for buying (but it has to be a Fiverr Business account, not just a regular buyer account). Other than that, you're not allowed to have two accounts.

As for your screenshot, it simply instructs you how to be both a buyer and a seller with the same account.

7 hours ago, newsmike said:

I reported him so most likely both accounts are gone soon. 

Both of his accounts still seem active, and that gig is active, as well, so it looks like Fiverr did allow him to sell his services...

However, in his profile description he says "Hi, I am a secondary employee acting on behalf of my primary company director & CEO; founder of Gliphel LLC. His account has been down on Fiverr due to (In his opinion) minor discrepancies. " So, perhaps it was his director's profile that was denied?

On the other hand, if he's a secondary employee, why does he complain that he can't make a living without Fiverr? If he's an employee he's got a job, right? And a monthly or bi-monthly salary?

• Like 3

OP has been banned from Fiverr multiple times.

My proof is all on Reddit though. Mostly in the form of a now-suspended (by Reddit) account that tried and failed to post a rant about how much Fiverr sucks and here's a super-elaborate guide on how to make a new account that after you get permabanned.

image.thumb.png.230e6720463181b5fc37c7007ebdcc45.png

A small sample of the novel: 

image.thumb.png.1cf34b99ea2e27a8384bd4eb9a3cb2c7.png

No prizes for guessing why he keeps getting banned (on top of what is already in this post). Which, OP, was denied because r/Fiverr rules are really, really super clear on a lot of things such as "don't post stuff that violates the TOS". I muted you in the m*dmail when you insisted that you knew the rules better than I did. 

This is really only the tip of the iceberg . Oddly enough it looks like both of his Reddit accounts - that I am aware of - are now suspended. You see, OP has a problem: he can't stop getting suspended and banned from websites like Fiverr, Facebook, and Reddit. And no, he's not an NFT expert. So, to conclude:

* OP is on Fiverr account number ????? which may be one of the hidden reasons for the "non-approval" (viz the bit about "trustworthy" sellers in the email they send out)

* OP was attempting to offer a service which violates TOS (arbitrage rule - weren't you looking for NFT experts on Reddit a short while back, OP? Interesting.)

* OP will never admit that he has done anything wrong

* OP also knows that what he's doing breaks the rules

* OP is prepared to brazen it out when it's obvious that he's lying

* OP also leaves stacks of evidence everywhere while doing this

* OP believes that he has absolutely cracked the permaban code

To conclude, I expect OP is probably quite annoyed now because no matter how many "seller accounts" he creates via his incredibly complicated and seemingly time-consuming, yet foolproof method that sticks it to da man, he's now got to make something high quality and trustworthy so da man lets him flog someone else's work as his own while taking people off-platform to because that's absolutely what he needs in order to run his business (which is basically him paying cheap 'n' cheerful Redditors to do everything via a Discord server for him). 

Anyway, hopefully that clears up the "minor discrepancies" part of his profile. It has not occurred to OP that his business model may simply not be compatible with Fiverr so he should go elsewhere. Some more choice bits added below as to why he won't do that and why this makes Fiverr the bad guy. I'd share the whole thing, but the whole thing would violate forum rules by being super-sweary and super TOS-violating. Perhaps this does, too... <disappears back into ether> 

image.thumb.png.c695e7e42b3ee4b56e194ac7e6b09dfa.png

image.thumb.png.9b5f069c2290d371b845acfb9db70933.png

image.thumb.png.f79e7c604ee53bc5a4e76d37d2e3462d.png

image.png

• Like 5