My request for seller approval was denied....and I did....nothing wrong?

gliphel

First, check our my Gig: https://www.fiverr.com/gliphel/create-any-3d-product-asset-nft-fanart-etc?context_referrer=user_page&ref_ctx_id=bc3d81fadea8e32c34a731006ea95950&pckg_id=1&pos=1&seller_online=true&imp_id=86fc746f-fcf1-43fb-9144-93a59366f37b

Can you even detect the slightest flaw in it?....

I made it perfectly. 

I added a Facebook to my profile...

I added a resume in my bio.....

I linked my twitter.....

Everything's perfect. 

I keep reading all over Fiverr's forums that person after person keeps getting denied approved seller status....do they even want new sellers on their platform? This was automated -- like I assume, because nothing I did was wrong. My service wasn't against TOS and there's THOUSANDS of people offering it here on Fiverr. I made the Gig perfectly -- or near perfection. And the denial of approval was SUPER fast. I keep reading on these forums that people think seller approval is algorithm-based. 

How is this fair?

The E-mail I received tells me that it can't be reversed, but I did NOTHING wrong....

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

"We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time." This was the E-mail I got. It's not even a real reason, like wtf?

• Like 3

"We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time." This was the E-mail I got. It's not even a real reason, like wtf?

• Like 3