What does it take to become a top rated seller in fiverr?

sonjoybarman

Question

Hello Everyone,
Hope all fit and fine, I fulfilled the condition of being a top-rated seller on 15 Apr. 15 Apr I was supposed to be top-rated seller but it didn't happen. Why has it happened?
How many days does it take to become a top-rated seller?

Thank you
sonjoybarman

Screenshot 2023-04-17 at 12.14.41 AM.png

• Like 5

8 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, sonjoybarman said:

I fulfilled the condition of being a top-rated seller on 15 Apr.

No, just to be nominated for a TRS.

10 minutes ago, sonjoybarman said:

Why has it happened?

Because top rated sellers are manually picked by Fiverr. It's not an automated process as with level 1 and level 2.

10 minutes ago, sonjoybarman said:

How many days does it take to become a top-rated seller?

For some, it takes months, or years. Most level 2 sellers never become top rated sellers.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/16/2023 at 2:26 PM, catwriter said:

Because top rated sellers are manually picked by Fiverr. It's not an automated process as with level 1 and level 2.

Got it, Thank you

On 4/16/2023 at 2:26 PM, catwriter said:

Most level 2 sellers never become top rated sellers

What could be the reason for this? @catwriter

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, sonjoybarman said:

What could be the reason for this? @catwriter

They don't get picked.

You can see here what's expected of top rated sellers: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560118

Perhaps not being honest about your clients is hindering you (for example, unless Upwork itself hired you, you shouldn't call them your client, otherwise everyone who has ever used Google to search for something could say that Google was their client)? Because you're not allowed to misrepresent yourself?

EDIT: You did the same thing with Fiverr. Being a Fiverr freelancer doesn't make Fiverr your client, otherwise literally every seller on Fiverr could claim that it was their client.

Edited by catwriter
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, catwriter said:

Perhaps not being honest about your clients is hindering you (for example, unless Upwork itself hired you, you shouldn't call them your client, otherwise everyone who has ever used Google to search for something could say that Google was their client)? Because you're not allowed to misrepresent yourself?

EDIT: You did the same thing with Fiverr. Being a Fiverr freelancer doesn't make Fiverr your client, otherwise literally every seller on Fiverr could claim that it was their client.

@sonjoybarman I agree with @catwriter  that your false claims to have worked with Fiverr, Upwork, and the like may be holding you back from getting the TRS badge. By the end of the month, Fiverr is deleting those sellers' important client listings, and I expect you will lose all of yours, so do not be surprised. 

This post explains the Top Client Clean-up. 

• Like 5

Hey, good morning

It’s definitely capable of achieving top rated seller. It just takes time for Fiverr to make sure you are a qualified candidate. Just continue to deliver exceptional service always be patient with clients find ways to help them beyond the order make sure all your gigs have professional images and just try your best to remain as valuable to fiverr as possible.

It took me about two years after I achieve level two before I became top rated seller you’ll get there no worries

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, briancole2016 said:

It took me about two years after I achieve level two before I became top rated seller you’ll get there no worries

Unlike the OP, you know how to use the top clients feature without making false claims.

And at a quick glance, your work seems impressive 🙂, though @newsmike would be the better judge of that, at least for the voice over part.

• Like 2