Day X with no Orders, I'm losing count ✍️😈

eliteclubhq

Well, you posted your "Day 1 with no order" topic on Friday, April 14, today, it's Monday, 17, which makes it a whopping 3 or 4 days, over a weekend at that. Maybe make an entry in your calendar πŸ—“οΈ if you want to keep track.Β 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, eliteclubhq said:

the good part is that I'm asking for advices and that shows my ability to learn, I'M NOT ARROGANT, but the worst part I do none of them 😭

Asking for advice doesn't show your ability to learn. Implementing what you've learned does.

8 minutes ago, melanielm said:

I saw that topic and saw his gigs at that time. I revisited his page and saw no gigs when I posted above. Mysterious.

A common glitch. If no gigs show on the page and should, just reload the page, and they will show up again.

• Like 4

You doing good knowing my stuffs

Β 

I'm asking for advices

So, some advice (not advices) about stuff (not stuffs). Make sure you're honest about your language fluency. If you've used AI to write your descriptions or use it for your translation work, you have to say so (I think). Maybe you are fluent in English, but "advices" and "stuffs"...?Β 

One of your gigs offers "Fastest deliver ever". Just give your clients a real turnaround time they can work with.Β 

Offering unlimited revisions doesn't inspire confidence. If you're as good as you say you are, you won't need to make unlimited revisions. And you don't want clients coming back time and again for changes, which they can if you offer unlimited revisions.Β 

I'd be careful about giving people the expectation that their Youtube content will go viral with one of your thumbnails.Β 

You could merge your two background removal gigs into one. There are so many sellers offering this service. Adding another unnecessary gig is just clogging things up.Β 

Those are some of the basic improvements I would make, especially if I were claiming to be from a "Group of MultiGeniuses".

• Like 3
  • Up 3