I did not rank up even though I met the requirements

anima3dpr

Question

Hello everyone, I hope you have a great day

My topic is the following: Three weeks ago I met all the requirements for the promotion of my profile to a higher rank, I waited for April 14 (Evaluation Day) but nothing happened, years ago when I was promoted to my current rank only I had to wait for the evaluation day and Fiverr promoted me without problems.

I don't have any warnings and all the requirements are met. Is this happening to someone else? Is this a manual process by the Fiverr evaluation team and do I have to wait more days for my rank to go up or is it some kind of bug? .

Thanks to all the sellers who have ranked up recently and can confirm this for me.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

8 answers to this question

I think around 15th of each month there's an evaluation and the system detects and upgrades profiles, I'm not sure if it's manually done or not but if you've met all requirements still you're not getting upgrade then it's best to contact support and find out why is this happening.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, anima3dpr said:

Hello everyone, I hope you have a great day

My topic is the following: Three weeks ago I met all the requirements for the promotion of my profile to a higher rank, I waited for April 14 (Evaluation Day) but nothing happened, years ago when I was promoted to my current rank only I had to wait for the evaluation day and Fiverr promoted me without problems.

I don't have any warnings and all the requirements are met. Is this happening to someone else? Is this a manual process by the Fiverr evaluation team and do I have to wait more days for my rank to go up or is it some kind of bug? .

Thanks to all the sellers who have ranked up recently and can confirm this for me.

Hello too

You have 2nd Level Badge and now you are waiting for TRS badge? 

• Like 5

Thanks to everyone for your replies

I have contacted support and they tell me that for TRS the evaluation system is manual and that it can take a while, apparently for level 1 and 2 the evaluation is automatic and for this reason it is faster, I guess I have to wait for them to level me up when the evaluation team can attend to my case.

If anyone has another experience, please share it, this could be of help to others who have this situation

• Like 6

1 hour ago, anima3dpr said:

Thanks to everyone for your replies

I have contacted support and they tell me that for TRS the evaluation system is manual and that it can take a while, apparently for level 1 and 2 the evaluation is automatic and for this reason it is faster, I guess I have to wait for them to level me up when the evaluation team can attend to my case.

If anyone has another experience, please share it, this could be of help to others who have this situation

Yes TRS is handpicked by Fiverr! Many sellers are waiting to become TRS (including me) but till then keep delivering quality work! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

Yes TRS is handpicked by Fiverr! Many sellers are waiting to become TRS (including me) but till then keep delivering quality work! 

Thanks for confirming this, it's a relief to hear from another seller who also goes through this process, so I'll wait to receive the TRS.

Have a nice day 🙂

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, ufrakib said:

same problem.

Randomly posting on the forum isn't going to bring you sales.

You don't have the same problem as the person who posted the topic. They have fulfilled the requirements to be nominated for a top rated seller, and you have yet to make your first sale.

They're not talking about ranking gigs, if that's what you thought.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2