Remove of TRS Badge and Gig is Not Searchable

kareem_fr

Hello, I hope you are all doing well. I am reaching out to an experienced seller for help with my Fiverr profile situation. Up until yesterday, I was a top-rated seller, but today I lost the badge despite meeting all the necessary requirements. For the past three weeks, my Gig has not been appearing in search engine results, and I am unsure why. I am hoping to get some guidance on how to improve my Gig's searchability and regain my TRS badge.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

On 4/16/2023 at 8:06 AM, kareem_fr said:

Up until yesterday, I was a top-rated seller, but today I lost the badge despite meeting all the necessary requirements.

If you are certain that you maintained all the requirements to keep your TRS status, I suggest you contact Customer Support. Maybe there was a mistake in the system. I've heard of people getting TRS without meeting the requirements, so I would not be surprised if someone loses it while maintaining the requirements. 

• Like 7

On 4/16/2023 at 8:06 AM, kareem_fr said:

For the past three weeks, my Gig has not been appearing in search engine results, and I am unsure why.

Yes this happens, Fiverr CS explained to me that they don't guarantee impressions and they don't guarantee that your gigs will come up in search results. When this happens I suggest you to promote your services with advertising, for example with twitter ads.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, words_to_wow said:

If you are certain that you maintained all the requirements to keep your TRS status, I suggest you contact Customer Support. Maybe there was a mistake in the system. I've heard of people getting TRS without meeting the requirements, so I would not be surprised if someone loses it while maintaining the requirements. 

Yes, i spoke with them but didn't work out really. stressed now a days 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, venonusa said:

Yes this happens, Fiverr CS explained to me that they don't guarantee impressions and they don't guarantee that your gigs will come up in search results. When this happens I suggest you to promote your services with advertising, for example with twitter ads.

Does that going to help me to bring my gig to the search engines?

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, kareem_fr said:

Does that going to help me to bring my gig to the search engines?

No, but by advertising your gigs at least you could get new orders, and restarting work.  Don't wait that Fiverr give you again free traffic , because this might not even happen. Some times we have been with low or without Fiverr free traffic for 3 months... although we had all positive feedbacks, no canceled orders, no late orders and no negative private feedback.... My advice: don't wait

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, venonusa said:

No, but by advertising your gigs at least you could get new orders, and restarting work.  Don't wait that Fiverr give you again free traffic , because this might not even happen. Some times we have been with low or without Fiverr free traffic for 3 months... although we had all positive feedbacks, no canceled orders, no late orders and no negative private feedback.... My advice: don't wait

So how do you want me to advertsie my gig? and for how long should I do?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, kareem_fr said:

So how do you want me to advertsie my gig? and for how long should I do?

Wait wait wait.... I don't want anything, I'm just giving you some advice. You can promote your gigs with any advertising service, for example with Fiverr promotion, Facebook ads, twitter ads....

• Like 5

Hi I am in serious condition, My all gigs went derank. I was top rated seller in last week but now fiver has removed my. Badge I am looking for some serious suggestions about how can i improve my Fiverr Performance Indicators and if anyone knows which are those your help will be appreciated because poor performance my gig isn't showing under Search Results.  I didn't get any negative ratings and also last completed orders were around 7 with 5 stars and Positive private feedback.  Active Orders 27

Please help me to solve this issue.

• Like 1

If the stats shown on the dashboard and analytics screens are all okay then it's probably the private buyer reviews that is the main performance indicators that isn't high enough. You could check the most recent public reviews and see if there's anything that could be improved on in future orders based on those reviews.

17 minutes ago, kareem_fr said:

last completed orders were around 7 with 5 stars and Positive private feedback

How do you know your private feedback was all positive? Did your success manager say that or CS or did the buyers tell you? As that's the most likely thing that would be an issue if they mentioned poor performance indicators and all the other visible stats were okay.

You could check your average public ratings for the last 60 days (from the dashboard/analytics page) to see if they could be any higher.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, kareem_fr said:

How to check public average rating!

To check your public average rating for the last 60 days you can go to your analytics page. It says "Rating" and "Maintain a 4.7 star rating, over the course of 60 days" so the avg rating is shown there.

That's an important stat. You can view your average public rating for all time by going to to your public profile. ie. when logged in, go to your profile then select "preview Fiverr profile" (which used to be called something like "preview public profile").

Edited by uk1000

10 minutes ago, kareem_fr said:

I am sorry I couldn't find 

See this page. That shows and gives info on your average public rating for the last 60 days.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010750238-Viewing-Sales-Analytics#h_01GFNK8SB59DVJM6M28B221XF2

It says:

Ratings
This shows your average rating over the course of 60 days.

It's also shown in the video on that page at 1:32 on the bottom left of the video.

But that's your public average rating for the last 60 days. If Fiverr are mentioning performance indicators not being high enough they might be talking about your private ratings not your public ratings (the ones buyers can enter but that we can't see on any of our screens) - or they might be talking about another performance indicator which we don't know.

Edited by uk1000

I don't think the average public rating for the last 60 days matter all that much to be honest. Mine is 5 and always have been. All my metric scores (response rate, delivered on time, etc.) are alll 100%. However I'm in the same boat as you, Kareem. My gig is no longer in the search page, my impressions went down from 1000+ to only around 100. No new briefs, no new messages despite me still using the gig promotion feature. My eligibility to use the Seller Plus program was also removed.

I think we both received bad private reviews although our public ratings are fine. Only the buyers and Fiverr know this since it's private. I can only rely on repeat buyers for the time being, even though most of them have been inactive. Otherwise I don't know if Fiverr will let our gigs recover to their previous positions without getting new orders.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, kareem_fr said:

So do you think it would be difficult for me to back on search engine again? 

I just tried searching for the full gig title of one of your gigs (the bookkeeping one) and it showed in the 2nd page of results. So it does show in the search results for me.

You could check your gigs page and check the impressions stats for each. If they're all getting impressions then they're all showing on the search results/category pages to user(s). There's also the option in the help centre to check if a particular gig is in the search index.

Since you're continually delivering orders and getting good public ratings it shouldn't be an issue I think, as long as you keep delivering quality delivery and your stats stay high enough (though like has been said, we don't see the private ratings, so unless your success manager/CS has let you know how high they are then it's it would be hard to know).

Edited by uk1000
  • Thanks 1