Fiverr Gig Down

freelanceralim1

hello, আসসালামু আলাইকুম ভাইয়া, আমি লেভেল ওয়ান সেলার। আমি ৩২ টি কাজ কমপ্লিট করছি ২২ টা রিভিউ ৫★। আমার ফেব্রুয়ারিতে ২৫ দিন এর জন্য গিগ একেবারে ডাউন হয়ে গেছিলো, সার্চ অপসন ছিল না।পরে ঠিক হইছে আবার ১ মাস থাকার পর ২ টা কাজ কমপ্লিট করলাম এখন ১ মাস যাবর আবার গিগ সার্চ অপসন থেকে নেই। এই অবস্থায় আমি কি করতে পারি। এমন হওয়ার কারনটা কি? প্লিজ ভাইয়া যদি জানাতেন-

Hello,
Assalamu Alaikum brother, I am level one seller. I am completing 32 tasks 22 reviews 5★. My gig was completely down for 25 days in February, there was no search option. Later it got fixed again after 1 month, I completed 2 jobs. Now it's been 1 month now, the gig is not available from the search option😥. What can I do in this situation? What is the reason for this?
Please bro tell me

Screenshot_6.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

Hello,
Assalamu Alaikum brother, I am level one seller. I am completing 32 tasks 22 reviews 5★. My gig was completely down for 25 days in February, there was no search option. Later it got fixed again after 1 month, I completed 2 jobs. Now it's been 1 month now, the gig is not available from the search option😥. What can I do in this situation? What is the reason for this?
Please bro tell me.....Screenshot_6.thumb.png.4e516f55bd3e7dea6557682909d997de.png

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, freelanceralim1 said:

hello, আসসালামু আলাইকুম ভাইয়া, আমি লেভেল ওয়ান সেলার। আমি ৩২ টি কাজ কমপ্লিট করছি ২২ টা রিভিউ ৫★। আমার ফেব্রুয়ারিতে ২৫ দিন এর জন্য গিগ একেবারে ডাউন হয়ে গেছিলো, সার্চ অপসন ছিল না।পরে ঠিক হইছে আবার ১ মাস থাকার পর ২ টা কাজ কমপ্লিট করলাম এখন ১ মাস যাবর আবার গিগ সার্চ অপসন থেকে নেই। এই অবস্থায় আমি কি করতে পারি। এমন হওয়ার কারনটা কি? প্লিজ ভাইয়া যদি জানাতেন-

Hello,
Please bro tell me

the only solution you have is that you start promoting your services with advertising ( example with twitter ads ) 

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, sadekmiah30 said:

maybe you got some bad hide reviews.

I have to change my mind, Fiverr doesn't work like this, even if you have received good reviews and not any private bad review they can still remove your gigs from the search results and give you less exposure.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

18 hours ago, freelanceralim1 said:

Hello,

from what I understand Fiverr sometimes offers free exposure and sometimes this exposure is removed, when the exposure is removed you should promote your gigs ( for example with twitter ads )

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, saddamshafi said:

You can share your gig on social media. And be active regularly on Fiverr forum, it will increase your impressions and clicks.

Really????

Please explain why you think being active on the Fiverr forum will increase impressions.  I'm sure that all of the readers of this thread would love to hear your answer! 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

On 4/16/2023 at 8:18 AM, freelanceralim1 said:

I am level one seller. I am completing 32 tasks 22 reviews 5★. My gig was completely down for 25 days in February, there was no search option. 

I think the reason you got impressions and clicks down in February is because of the 2 stars review 2 months ago. So, apart from promoting gigs, you should provide good work as you can on the orders you will get so that you will bounce up again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, inamrakhan said:

Facing the same problem 

it is not a problem, this is how Fiverr works, sometimes they give you free exposure and sometimes this exposure is removed, when this happens I recommend promoting your gigs with advertising. ( example with twitter ads )

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My five gigs are down for the past 35 days without any reason. I am ordering and completing 2 before this happens, good review with 5 stars😔

In 35 days, all the gigs got 20 and did not impress. There is no search What should I do now, what should I do?

আমার গত ৩৫ দিন ধরে ফাইভের গিগ ডাউন হয়ে আছে কোনো কারণ ছাড়াই. এই রকম হওয়ার আগে আমি ২ তা অর্ডার ও কমপ্লিট করছি, ভালো রিভিউ উইথ ৫ ষ্টার😔 

৩৫ দিনে মনে সব গুলো গিগ মিলা 20 তা ইমপ্রেশন হয় নাই. সার্চ ও নেই | আমি এখন কি করবো, কি করলে ঠিক হবে.  

Edited by freelanceralim1
  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

I’m not sure if posting your question here in your native language is a good idea. 

This is a global community not everyone understands and knows certain languages, So better if you can post in english then more people will be able to help you out or post on the dedicated official club/group of Bangladesh in fiverr.

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• freelanceralim1 changed the title to Fiverr Gig Down | ফাইবার গিগ ডাউন
On 4/28/2023 at 12:13 PM, freelanceralim1 said:

My five gigs are down for the past 35 days without any reason. I am ordering and completing 2 before this happens, good review with 5 stars😔

In 35 days, all the gigs got 20 and did not impress. There is no search What should I do now, what should I do?

আমার গত ৩৫ দিন ধরে ফাইভের গিগ ডাউন হয়ে আছে কোনো কারণ ছাড়াই. এই রকম হওয়ার আগে আমি ২ তা অর্ডার ও কমপ্লিট করছি, ভালো রিভিউ উইথ ৫ ষ্টার😔 

৩৫ দিনে মনে সব গুলো গিগ মিলা 20 তা ইমপ্রেশন হয় নাই. সার্চ ও নেই | আমি এখন কি করবো, কি করলে ঠিক হবে.  

I'm facing same problem 

• Like 2

Lately, the rank of many well-selling gigs is suddenly disappearing without any reason, even after searching many times, the gig cannot be found. These types of posts are being seen a lot lately. You will be surprised to hear that it started in the middle of 2018. Those who dabbled with Fiverr caught on right away. But it is true that losing this rank is happening a lot lately. The thing is, Fiverr doesn't think that a seller will always get good sales. So they want to turn around and give everyone fewer and fewer cells. Because the newbies will get frustrated if they don't get the sale, leaving only the experienced ones. This is bad for the market as a whole. As bad as it may sound, the truth is, buyers come to Fiverr for good service for less money. Now if only the experienced are at the forefront, then naturally the price of the service will be much higher, and the buyer will turn away from Fiverr. There may be many other reasons besides this.

• Like 3