Buyer not provided all content

wrightwell

Hello friends! My latest buyer hasn't supplied the second half of the expected content and the deadline is tomorrow for my completion. What do I do in this situation? I already asked for the second half of the content, which they said they were going to send a few days ago. But, nothing has come in. I don't know how this works in terms of delivery. I've fulfilled what has been sent to me. But I have no idea what I do in terms of marking delivery as fulfilled because it isn't possible, or requesting an extension - but not knowing if & when the client will send the rest if the order content. Any help would be appreciated. Best wishes Louise 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2023 at 1:41 AM, wrightwell said:

Hello friends! My latest buyer hasn't supplied the second half of the expected content and the deadline is tomorrow for my completion. What do I do in this situation? I already asked for the second half of the content, which they said they were going to send a few days ago. But, nothing has come in. I don't know how this works in terms of delivery. I've fulfilled what has been sent to me. But I have no idea what I do in terms of marking delivery as fulfilled because it isn't possible, or requesting an extension - but not knowing if & when the client will send the rest if the order content. Any help would be appreciated. Best wishes Louise 

You may have resolved the issue by now, but for future reference, there only are two options here:

- Complete the work that is related to the first provided portion of the work (however, this might not be ideal because delivering incomplete works on Fiverr is technically against the TOS)
- Contact CS explaining the situation, they may step in and forward a reminder directly to the client for you.

If the client fails to respond despite the warning sent by Fiverr, the CS will have to cancel your order. However, this may potentially affect your completion rates, although they may be able to work around it since it wasn't your fault.

• Like 2