New Fiverr Here and Want to know what Promoting has work to get people's attention

hungergamesx2

Hi All,

This this is not allowed please remove, I have become a huge fan of this site only finding it a few days ago and already used resources myself. I set up a few Gigs myself and was wanting to know if anyone was willing to share or assist what self promoting worked well for you. Just want to make sure I get out there as I am very exited to be part of this… Cheers

The forums have hundreds of great posts written for your benefit! Use the forum search engine in the upper right corner to type in “promotion techniques” or any other topic you want. The Tips for Sellers and Fiverr FAQ forums would be the best to start browsing, but you’ll find hundreds of excellent tips and good advice to help you find buyers, optimize gigs, learn good communication techniques, and so on. Always use the search engine first, because I think you’ll find pretty much any question you have has already been asked, answered and thoroughly discussed.

Good luck~

Archived