How do I contact a seller that "can no longer be contacted"?

splashfruit

Question

Greetings!

There is a gig I'd like to order in the near future, but the seller supposedly "can no longer be contacted". I don't have a clue why. His gigs have disappeared too. Is there any way to contact such seller? The gig is quite specific and important to me. I'm willing to hire him off-Fiverr, but I simply don't know how to contact him. Does anybody here know if contacting the seller is possible? Thank you for your answers in advance!

Cheers

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

3 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, splashfruit said:

Greetings!

There is a gig I'd like to order in the near future, but the seller supposedly "can no longer be contacted". I don't have a clue why. His gigs have disappeared too. Is there any way to contact such seller? The gig is quite specific and important to me. I'm willing to hire him off-Fiverr, but I simply don't know how to contact him. Does anybody here know if contacting the seller is possible? Thank you for your answers in advance!

Cheers

you can not contact the seller, maybe he block you or fiverr remove that seller from fiverr platform

• Like 6

If "can no longer be contacted" then it is likely that their account has been disabled. There is no way to contact them through Fiverr if this is the case. You can try to search for the seller's contact information online or on social media using the same name as their Fiverr profile. But if that doesn't work then you can also try finding a different seller on Fiverr who offers a similar service.

• Like 3