gigs

manelkaouache

Hello, I'm a level-one seller on fiver

For the past month, my gigs have been dying although I have orders now and then, as well as reviews (5 stars), stay online, and update my gigs every two to three days. my impressions and clicks are gone and I didn't get messages in so long, SO I was wondering if I was the only one who has this issue because if Fiverr is trying to force us to promote the gigs, I think it's going to backfire. I worked extremely hard on my account but I'm considering leaving it to invest my time on other platforms. 

PS: I wanted to promote my most active gig anyway but was restricted to the least active one. 

please let me know your take on this and guide me if I'm doing anything wrong.

Edited by manelkaouache
  • Like 5
  • Congrats! 1

• 1 month later...

Hello, i hope you guys are doing great

so I'm a level one seller and i have 3 canceled orders which affected my order completion rate went down to 89 and didn't go up even tho I completed 6 orders since the last canceled order and now my badge is at risk of getting removed 

ps: i completed 66 orders overall

my question is, how many orders does one need to redeem one canceled order? 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Hello guys, I hope you are doing great

Do you think that the direct order placement is fair? I mentioned in my description that the buyer has to contact me first, yet some just place an order directly, and most of the time they want a massive amount of work to be done for the smallest prices, which obliges the seller to cancel the order and this, of course, will affect their order completion rate and might risk their hard-earned badge

I sent Fiverr support my feedback, so I thought if many sellers demanded this feature to be gone, maybe they would take us into consideration 

please let me know your take on this 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, manelkaouache said:

Do you think that the direct order placement is fair? I mentioned in my description that the buyer has to contact me first, yet some just place an order directly,

It is not a question of fairness. That's how Fiverr works. No one is obligated to contact you first. Why did you sign up if you don't like the way Fiverr is designed?

• Like 9
  • Up 1

29 minutes ago, ridwansugi said:

Actually, Fiverr already provide solution for this problem.

Kindly check this :

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/8423950960913-Request-to-Order

Wow, thank you for sharing this with us! I had no idea that Fiverr already had this feature available. I've actually been wishing that Fiverr would implement something like this, so it's great to hear that they already have it.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

• 3 months later...

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well

I have a complaint, I have been sick for the past few months hence my performance is not the same as it used to be, and now I risk getting a level decrease because of it. I don't think this is fair, I worked on my gigs for a whole year only to lose my progress because of extreme conditions. aren't freelancers allowed to take a rest or feel burned out ? I would love to know your opinions on the matter. 

thank you 

• Like 7
  • Sad 4

On 4/18/2023 at 4:30 AM, newsmike said:

It is not a question of fairness. That's how Fiverr works. No one is obligated to contact you first. Why did you sign up if you don't like the way Fiverr is designed?

No need to be rude about it, other people shared a solution already maybe you should start doing the same 🙂 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, manelkaouache said:

aren't freelancers allowed to take a rest or feel burned out

Fiver is very supportive and even periodically discuss physical and mental health in its webinars and forum topics . No one is forcing you to work and perform poorly when you are sick. You can set your Fiverr profile to 'out of office/unavailability' mode and you will not receive any new orders or messages until you turn it off. Also, it does not have any negative effect on your account.

image.png.501dce0f0e48c148cca4d1bd76cefb57.png

• Like 8
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, manelkaouache said:

No need to be rude about it, other people shared a solution already maybe you should start doing the same 🙂 

The question is legitimate, not rude.  Perhaps if you had a more solid grasp on English you would realize that. It is you who is being rude. But I understand why. 😉 

The question remains, how did you sign up for something you clearly do not understand? Then declare that it is somehow "unfair" because you did not understand?  Farcical. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, manelkaouache said:

I have been sick for the past few months hence my performance is not the same as it used to be, and now I risk getting a level decrease because of it. I don't think this is fair,

This is the second thread where you call "unfair" anything that affects you negatively.  Are you suggesting Fiverr should ignore poor performance due to sickness, when you could have simply (as others on this thread have already pointed out) paused your gigs? 

• Like 10

I spent most of the several years I've been on Fiverr at Level Two. 

I got sick and eventually dropped down to New Seller (a cancellation added to that drop). I'm now about to get back to Level Two this week.

I'm not too concerned about it. Sure, it sucks, but it is the system Fiverr has designed and when you consider the access to buyers that you get here for virtually free (not counting the commission Fiverr earns off of each of us), having to put up with level drops is really not that big a deal. 

It's the way the platform is designed and either you accept it or you don't. It's their rules and I think they're fair.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

23 hours ago, manelkaouache said:

aren't freelancers allowed to take a rest or feel burned out ?

Sure they are. I do it all the time, due to my health. You just need to make yourself unavailable for work when you're sick or feel burned out or just need a break for whatever reason.

• Like 5
  • Up 1