Does skill test help to rank the gig/profile on Fiverr?

ashishanasane

Question

5 answers to this question

Yes, Fiverr skill tests can help improve the ranking of your gig and profile. When you take a Fiverr skill test, you demonstrate your proficiency in a particular skill, and this can help you stand out from other sellers who have not taken the test.

Fiverr's search algorithm considers various factors when ranking gigs and profiles, and the results are based on the relevance, quality, and performance of the seller's profile and gig. When you take a skill test and score high, it indicates to the algorithm that you have a higher level of expertise in that particular skill, which can improve the visibility of your gig and profile in search results related to that skill.

However, taking skill tests alone is not enough to improve your ranking. You still need to ensure that your gig and profile meet other criteria, such as offering high-quality services, responding promptly to buyer inquiries, delivering orders on time, and maintaining high ratings and positive reviews.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Yes, taking Fiverr's skill tests can help improve your gig and profile ranking on the platform. Fiverr's skill tests are designed to demonstrate your proficiency in a particular skill or area of expertise. When you pass a skill test, you will receive a badge that is displayed on your profile and gig pages, which can make your services stand out to potential buyers.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I'm sure it would help. 👍

But my question is actually that I don't see access to take a skill test. I am not required to, but I would like to show that I have taken one.

I followed the directions on a PC desktop. There is no 'take a skill test' option under my profile image. Anyone?

Thank you. 🙂 

• Like 3