Were buyer requests re-added?

mikaidenjarrell

Question

So I’ve seen a lot from a few years ago about buyer requests being removed, but I’m not sure if they were added again because when I enter buyer mode I can create requests for sellers. When I’m in seller mode I can’t find any area to respond to buyer requests. Is this because I am a new seller? Is there anywhere I can go that I’m just missing? Thanks in advance.

• Like 4

3 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, mikaidenjarrell said:

So I’ve seen a lot from a few years ago about buyer requests being removed, but I’m not sure if they were added again because when I enter buyer mode I can create requests for sellers. When I’m in seller mode I can’t find any area to respond to buyer requests. Is this because I am a new seller? Is there anywhere I can go that I’m just missing? Thanks in advance.

It was replaced with something called Briefs. Fiverr will send your request to matching sellers, who can respond if they think they're a good match. 

It's all automatic now, instead of a long list of requests every seller in that category can respond to. 

If you're eligible to receive Briefs as a seller, you can turn it on and set the lower price limit on your Gigs pages (My Business > Gigs > Top right corner of the page).

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 4

Just now, smashradio said:

It was replaced with something called Briefs. Fiverr will send your request to matching sellers, who can respond if they think they're a good match. 

It's all automatic now, instead of a long list of requests every seller in that category can respond to. 

Oh, makes sense. I did see something about briefs in the order page but I wasn’t sure what it was. Thank you for the help!

• Like 3

Just now, mikaidenjarrell said:

Thank you for the help!

Happy to help! Check my updated response above for instructions on how to turn receiving briefs on/off. 🙂 You'll receive a notification if the system thinks you're a great match for a brief. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 5