Fiverr removed my gigs

babii_designs

Question

Hey!

I hope you are doing well.

I got the wrong feedback on Fiverr which degraded me and I stopped working on Fiverr for some time so Fiverr demote my rank and I become new seller from level 2 seller. Now after 3 months Fiverr ranks me back to level 2 seller but all my gigs were removed. One of my premium gig was also removed on which I got many reviews. Is there any suggestions for me how can I rank my id again? Or can I get my gigs back?

Looking forward.

Thank you!

• Like 10
  • Sad 5

16 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, babii_designs said:

Hey!

I got the wrong feedback on Fiverr which degraded me and I stopped working on Fiverr for some time so Fiverr demote my rank and I become new seller from level 2 seller. Now after 3 months Fiverr ranks me back to level 2 seller but all my gigs were removed. One of my premium gig was also removed on which I got many reviews. Is there any suggestions for me how can I rank my id again? Or can I get my gigs back?

Looking forward.

Thank you!

• Like 8
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

24 minutes ago, babii_designs said:

Hey!

Looking forward.

Thank you!

I rejoined in fiverr after 3years,how i can get order? my all gig's impression got down

• Like 6
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, babii_designs said:

Hey!

Looking forward.

Thank you!

Get a Better solution by contacting Fiverr Support.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, babii_designs said:

Hey!

Looking forward.

Thank you!

5 hours ago, adnanhossain5 said:

now what you will do,suggest me brother.how i can increase impresion of gigs?

Run advertisements on social media so you can get clients and they order you on Fiverr

• Like 9
  • Up 1

If you had a premium gig that was removed and had many reviews, you can try reaching out to Fiverr's customer support team and explaining your situation. They might be able to help you recover your gig and reviews if there was an error on their part. However, keep in mind that they may not be able to restore your gig if it violated Fiverr's terms of service.

Overall, it's important to stay positive and keep working hard to provide high-quality services to your clients. Consistency and dedication can go a long way in building a successful freelance career on Fiverr.

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, babii_designs said:

Hey!

Looking forward.

Thank you!

I just see my gigs are inactive and I have no option to activate them. What I have to do?

• Like 5