Buyer won't respond and order is late

lisadianern1

Question

I have an video that was due on March 28.   The buyer sent me the wrong packaging for the product, and wanted to wait until he had the new packaging designed to complete the video, so I sent him a request to extend delivery.  He agreed this was FINE.  Well, it's been several weeks.  He DID send me the new packaging..and I completed the video, but he has responded to me only ONCE stating that  he cannot find the button to accept the extension (probably because it had already expired).. At this point, I have been sending new requests for extensions every three days... It's been 6 days now since he has been online.  So I'm very late, and I told him in a message I'm not delivering the order until he accepts the extension for delivery.  I wanted to contact customer support to see if there was another way around this, but when I clicked Resolution Center, the ONLY option there is to cancel the order.. there is NO option to speak with anyone in customer support.  I am at a loss.  Does anyone have any advice?

• Like 3
  • Up 2

2 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, lisadianern1 said:

I have an video that was due on March 28.   The buyer sent me the wrong packaging for the product, and wanted to wait until he had the new packaging designed to complete the video, so I sent him a request to extend delivery.  He agreed this was FINE.  Well, it's been several weeks.  He DID send me the new packaging..and I completed the video, but he has responded to me only ONCE stating that  he cannot find the button to accept the extension (probably because it had already expired).. At this point, I have been sending new requests for extensions every three days... It's been 6 days now since he has been online.  So I'm very late, and I told him in a message I'm not delivering the order until he accepts the extension for delivery.  I wanted to contact customer support to see if there was another way around this, but when I clicked Resolution Center, the ONLY option there is to cancel the order.. there is NO option to speak with anyone in customer support.  I am at a loss.  Does anyone have any advice?

You can contact Fiver CS from this page : https://www.fiverr.com/support/seller 

anyway, the only option you have is to cancel the order and not deliver the work. Then you can contact Fiver CS and ask if they can remove the defect of this order from your performance by explaining the difficulties you had with this client.

• Like 5