Impressions and clicks increased but didn't get any order.!

hafizargham

Question

8 answers to this question

Hi guys, I'm getting good ratio of impressions and clicks as well but didn't get any order and message. 

Did you give me any suggestion, what I need to do.? 

According my knowledge my gig description, video, image and pricing all are good but I'm little bit confused. 

My niche Is telecommunication services, did you guys have any suggestion for me what I need to do.? 

Thanks. 

• Like 7

Hi everyone, hope you all doing great. 

Actually I need your suggestions, 

How to gigs appear on first page? My gigs turn the game 🙄 all gigs visible on the last page and if we talk about impressions or clicks, in which day all impression and the clicks totally down no order no activity. 

But I'm full time freelancer 12 to 18 hours a day spending on fiverr. 

I have more than 7 years of experience in telecommunication center (Call Center) as a Team Leader. 

Thanks in advance, please suggest me what I need to do. 

Best Regards 

• Like 6

I don't know how to get them to appear on the first page for your chosen keywords. You could try different pricing or maybe different keywords.

All except one gig seems to have the same gig video., so the thumbnail on the profile looks the same for each. It might be better to use a different gig video/thumbnail/image for each gig.
None of the gigs have an FAQ section. Adding one might help buyers.

Gig: I will run email campaign, blast email and email marketing
In the gig description:
Maybe word "Manually e-mails send one by one"

Gig: I will be your professional truck dispatcher, fright broker
In the gig title:
I'd change "fright broker"

For one of your gig images, so it doesn't get slightly cropped you could check it's close to the aspect ratio for the gig image sizes shown in Fiverr's gig image guidelines page:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

I don't know how to get them to appear on the first page for your chosen keywords. You could try different pricing or maybe different keywords.

All except one gig seems to have the same gig video., so the thumbnail on the profile looks the same for each. It might be better to use a different gig video/thumbnail/image for each gig.
None of the gigs have an FAQ section. Adding one might help buyers.

Gig: I will run email campaign, blast email and email marketing
In the gig description:
Maybe word "Manually e-mails send one by one"

Gig: I will be your professional truck dispatcher, fright broker
In the gig title:
I'd change "fright broker"

For one of your gig images, so it doesn't get slightly cropped you could check it's close to the aspect ratio for the gig image sizes shown in Fiverr's gig image guidelines page:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image

Thanks alot, that's very helpful for me. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi there,

Here's a tip: the way you craft your gig title makes a difference in whether or not your gig is boosted by the algorithm.

This may require a bit of experimentation, but start by creating and searching up potential gig titles on the Fiverr page, keeping an eye on the reviews and number of results that show up in your search. Overall, you should make sure that the title(s) you search up does not produce a large number of search results and still maintains a high volume of good/excellent ratings for most or all of the gigs shown. Then, in your own gig, use the title that produced the best outcome.

Generic or overused titles may be well-crafted, but they tend to produce a larger number of search results, which can therefore increase the likelihood of competition between gigs with similar titles.

I hope this answers your question, good luck!

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, megharaj_588 said:

Hi there,

Here's a tip: the way you craft your gig title makes a difference in whether or not your gig is boosted by the algorithm.

This may require a bit of experimentation, but start by creating and searching up potential gig titles on the Fiverr page, keeping an eye on the reviews and number of results that show up in your search. Overall, you should make sure that the title(s) you search up does not produce a large number of search results and still maintains a high volume of good/excellent ratings for most or all of the gigs shown. Then, in your own gig, use the title that produced the best outcome.

Generic or overused titles may be well-crafted, but they tend to produce a larger number of search results, which can therefore increase the likelihood of competition between gigs with similar titles.

I hope this answers your question, good luck 

Yes it is. Thank alot for this suggestion. 

• Like 1