Please check my gigs and tell me if it is Okay

solayman_khan_x

It will take time before you can get your first order. From what I am seeing in your stats, your ebook writing gig is the one with the most potential right now, that being said the rewriting one has many clicks too with such few impressions so perhaps focusing your efforts on those two is your best bet for success. Take a look at this guide I wrote and try implementing some of the tips in it and you will be well on your way to earning your first order. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, solayman_khan_x said:

33 days passed but still I don't have any order. Impressions and gigs are also decreasing. What should I do now?

q1.jpg

q2.jpg

maybe you should start promoting your services with advertising, what are you waiting for?

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@solayman_khan_x   It's interesting to see that you have virtually the same gig description of a prolific buyer on Fiverr. 

To save further embarrassment, I recommend running your gig below through a plagiarism checker. 

https://www.fiverr.com/solayman_khan_x/rewrite-your-article-document-or-any-book-content

Then ask yourself if cheating your way through Fiverr is the reason you're not getting any orders?

Happy searching!

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Up 4

37 days have passed and I still have not received any order.
What should I do now?

I promote my gigs on social media by exchanging gigs. Because of that I have good impressions but still 'no order' .

I think I'm missing something . Can anyone suggest me ? Can anyone wanna check my gigs and gimme advice ?

Even when I searched with "ebook kindle book lead magnet", I found one of my gig in the first page. Is it good for my gig? Then, why I'm not getting order?

And my another gig - 

I will be your ghostwriter for ebook
I never got this one by searching . Now what should I do?

Screenshot 2023-04-19 144837.png

Screenshot 2023-04-19 144901.png

edit1.png

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, solayman_khan_x said:

My images are best of all in this category. I uploaded unique images, Videos.

YOU:  I can't make sales, help!

US:     Your images could be improved.

YOU:   NO, they are the best in the category.

Why ask if you won't listen?

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Up 4

10 minutes ago, miiila said:

It's a ghostwriting gig for ebooks in English? Then that might be your problem. Perhaps try offering the same in your native language.

My native language is Bengali (Bangla). I think there is 0 demand for Bengali writings in Fiverr. Here Local Shops are enough to write Bangla. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

You don't need an MA in marketing to see the problems here. Freebies??? You need to tell users what you are providing and I don't think you want to be giving them freebies.

image.png.8a4b27ca53e7835330d461def5a790ee.png

On one of your gigs, you have what looks like someone's high school admission test in the gallery

Have you been doing academic work for users?? This is not ghostwriting and not allowed on Fiverr.

image.png.122b00733e7038bd716096ff3b62301d.png

On one of your gigs, your package is called lithium. I think you had better look up what lithium

is used for, or was, as a medication.

Under your educational achievements, there are glaring spelling mistakes that will make people think twice about using your services.

image.png.1d7b3b2fc51343adca21e03a8fc9efc8.png

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...