I want to improve my gig. I am looking for brutal criticism

shaileshputhran

https://www.fiverr.com/shaileshputhran/create-a-full-logo-design-including-extras 

I hope sharing my gig url here is okay? 
I am looking for brutal criticism. 
I am here in fiverr from a very long time but I still feel I am too dumb to understand their algorithm. 

Please share your feedback and I will try to make sure each and everything is incorporated. 

I have no clue which keyword to target, which keyword to ignore, How gig optimization works. 
I have gone through countless forum posts and I tried my best to optimize my gig reading through them. 

But I am sure the experts and the pro sellers here will be able to point out even better. 

Earlier I used to earn around 2500-3000$ easily. Now hardly 1000$. Major drop has happened since mid of 2022. 
Looking for guidance or brutal kicks! 

• Like 9

Hey,

I had the same issue last year from september to november/december. I still had enough work to do so I didn't really noticed in the beginning but by beginning of december I started to try out the seller plus programm and the keyword re-search tool helped me to get back on track (at least that's what I think..). It got better after changing it for all of my gigs and I'm ranked quite good again. 

Maybe that's something for you to try out as well.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, almostfauxreal said:

Hey,

I had the same issue last year from september to november/december. I still had enough work to do so I didn't really noticed in the beginning but by beginning of december I started to try out the seller plus programm and the keyword re-search tool helped me to get back on track (at least that's what I think..). It got better after changing it for all of my gigs and I'm ranked quite good again. 

Maybe that's something for you to try out as well.

Even I am a seller plus, However I don't know how to use keyword research tool. Which keywords you target using the research tool ? The keywords with high competition ? 
Which keywords to choose ? Top 10 keywords by search volume ? Average order price ? or competition ? 
Thanks in advance for your help. 

• Like 5

I'm not sure again as it's been a while but I think I used the ones with high competition from the top 10 that made sense for me for my top-selling gig and then I used a lower competition one for a not-so-much selling gig. I just "tried it out" and I still have it on my to-do to actually evaluate those but as I saw a difference in orders after using them, I didn't really took the time yet. I think I also read some articles about strategies and as it got a bit overwhelming, I just followed a random one and it worked. In the end I feel like it's a whole skill for itself, like with SEO for websites etc. Many factors that play a role but maybe you can also just try it out this way. I wrote down the numbers after changing to be able to compare, so you can A-B test it.

What I can say though is that my top key-word according to the tools is one from the low-competition ones. I do feel like I also get more requests for this service and had more orders BUT the most revenue still comes from the other gig, even though it might get less impressions/views/clicks.

Edited by almostfauxreal
  • Like 6

Please dont forget

When you change your gig, you should wait at least 2 weeks to see results, because maybe your gig will be deranked and you could see changes in impressions number. So, please be patient because maybe changes that you made will be great, have a nice day 🙂 ❤️

• Like 5

• 8 months later...