Account was flagged

ali_asghar70

Question

Hi, 

I received two email from Fiverr. I am confused can I get order in future or not???? 

⬇️Email 1

Our rating and Seller leveling system are a fundamental part in building and maintaining a trusted marketplace. Your account has been flagged for purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels. This goes against our community ideals. For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

This is your second warning therefore you are not eligible to achieve a level one seller badge for the next 30 days.

If you continue to violate Fiverr's TOS, your account will be restricted.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Email 2 ⬇️

Based on your recent activity, your account no longer meets the requirements for Level One status.

We have removed the Level One badge from your account, along with the benefits that came with it. If you have more than 7 Gigs, your most recent Gigs will be auto-paused within 48 hours, to meet the original account limitation of 7 Gigs. We recommend that you choose which Gigs you would like to suspend before the system does it automatically.

Our levels are based on performance. Your account will be evaluated on the 15th of each month, so you can always turn things around and re-earn the badge and benefits. For some tips on how to do this, see
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

4 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, ali_asghar70 said:

I received two email from Fiverr. I am confused can I get order in future or not???? 

You received 2 warnings, you can still use Fiverr. But if you break the rules again you will have your account removed.

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

Hello Fiverr community, I also received the same warning on 29th January. Despite getting orders and getting good feedback from my repeat buyers since then, my gig has remained hidden from search. My niche has less than 1,000 sellers and I am wondering if I will ever rise again.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, vannievans said:

Hello Fiverr community, I also received the same warning on 29th January. Despite getting orders and getting good feedback from my repeat buyers since then, my gig has remained hidden from search. My niche has less than 1,000 sellers and I am wondering if I will ever rise again.

it will depend from Fiverr, anyway you can still promote your gigs with any advertising service, it can help to receive some orders.

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 6