I have got this top client facility. I don't understand how to add clients to it because they asked for the link we worked on.

craftlix

Question

👋 Hey Everyone, can you help me with this? I have got this top client facility. I don't understand how to add clients to it because they asked for the link we worked on. (Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, Rolex, extra) how do I add a such top company to my account Even though I have never given work to such people, how can I add such to my account, big companies. No so please let me know if there are any other ways for this or if I need to add other people's accounts I have sent you two pictures, look at them and they are asking for a link, which link should I give I Also saw your article but I don't understand how should I give detailed data in it please tell me everything clearly

photo_2023-04-12_12-04-43.jpg

photo_2023-04-12_12-04-52.jpg

• Like 11
  • Up 1

8 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, craftlix said:

👋 Hey Everyone, can you help me with this? I have got this top client facility. I don't understand how to add clients to it because they asked for the link we worked on. (Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, Rolex, extra) how do I add a such top company to my account Even though I have never given work to such people, how can I add such to my account, big companies. No so please let me know if there are any other ways for this or if I need to add other people's accounts I have sent you two pictures, look at them and they are asking for a link, which link should I give I Also saw your article but I don't understand how should I give detailed data in it please tell me everything clearly

photo_2023-04-12_12-04-43.jpg

photo_2023-04-12_12-04-52.jpg

anyone reply please

• Like 8

1 hour ago, craftlix said:

Even though I have never given work to such people, how can I add such to my account, big companies. No so please let me know if there are any other ways for this or if I need to add other people's accounts I have sent you two pictures

If you've never worked with any of these companies then you cannot add them to your profile and your account alone. You need proof of work, either the link to the Fiverr order or an official invoice for the work you did for the company. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

Now I understand that only if I work for these big companies, I can add them to my best client list.  If I do that, I can't keep these customers.  If so can I add one of my best clients to it?  Can you provide the customer order link where the verification link is requested?

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, craftlix said:

Now I understand that only if I work for these big companies, I can add them to my best client list.  If I do that, I can't keep these customers.  If so can I add one of my best clients to it?  Can you provide the customer order link where the verification link is requested?

Of course you can only add companies if you've worked with them. If you add a company dishonestly, you will lose these feature. You can add your best clients if they are on the list, then you have to add your invoice for the company or your order link. You need to find that.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, craftlix said:

So can't we give a company name and put a customer's details in it? That is, can I give the name of a big company and a good client of mine can verify it by putting his link in it

It's just not how it works. Fiverr doesn't make the difference between you working for youtube vs editing a video on it (and etc.) which means that if you were to say 'I worked on x's channels' videos', you would be falsely showing that you worked for YOUTUBE itself instead (same goes for other big companies.) Even if someone can verify that you worked for them on x website, you still haven't worked with the official company, so you can't show that you did. In some cases this can be annoying (for games/small companies without websites and blogs) but generally, this is... basically common sense. 

Why would you want to add companies you've never worked for anyway? Do you really think that would benefit you?

• Like 6