Buyer Accidentally Ordered Twice

filusaad

Question

Yesterday, I received two orders from a client. I received the order requirements for one of the orders but did not receive anything for the other order. I sent a reminder, but there was no reply. After sending another reminder, the client sent me the same requirements on the order page. I thought that maybe he had accidentally ordered twice, so I confronted him about it, and he confirmed his mistake. Therefore, I said that I would contact customer support and process the refund. I have already sent the details to customer support and am waiting for their reply. Do I need to do anything else? 

• Like 10

5 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, filusaad said:

so I confronted him about it

This expression has a bit of a negative connotation. Be careful when using it!

35 minutes ago, filusaad said:

Do I need to do anything else?

They do have the means to do what you are asking for. Since they ordered by mistake, they will probably take the cancellation off your stats.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

It's a good idea to let the buyer know that if they want their refund back to their payment method instead of as Fiverr balance, they'll have to contact support on their part.

Also, from a recent experience, better also provide a direct link to the respective support ticket page.

Edited by miiila
  • Like 9