Some people like to show over active on Fiverr community

samdotdesign

I have found on fiverr community some people like to act over active with out specific knowledge or do not know about the situation. Just start writing as like Fiverr support team who do not have minimum ability to help other freelancer to help or support.

My Question is to why then write to Fiverr community ? Rather We freelancer can write on Facebook group : As the situation is running without work.

Here I have found most of the people are comment for Community footage without the personalize knowledge.

That is the fact. 

After my post you may found the type of Fiverr support team members pocking on the reply section who can't do work or help you out as a freelancer.

Only they can pocking my post. Because I am writing about Fiverr Marketplace problems. 

Let's Give a clap! because a freelancer Dying for a work. Enjoy and give lots of footage comment. I will never mind.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, samdotdesign said:

I have found on fiverr community some people like to act over active with out specific knowledge or do not know about the situation. Just start writing as like Fiverr support team who do not have minimum ability to help other freelancer to help or support.

My Question is to why then write to Fiverr community ? Rather We freelancer can write on Facebook group : As the situation is running without work.

Here I have found most of the people are comment for Community footage without the personalize knowledge.

That is the fact. 

After my post you may found the type of Fiverr support team members pocking on the reply section who can't do work or help you out as a freelancer.

Only they can pocking my post. Because I am writing about Fiverr Marketplace problems. 

Let's Give a clap! because a freelancer Dying for a work. Enjoy and give lots of footage comment. I will never mind.  

Gordon Ramsay GIF

• Like 5
  • Haha 8
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, samdotdesign said:

That is the fact. 

Let me see if I understand you correctly, in order to better help you with your issue. 

• You don't like the replies you get on the Fiverr forum, because the people answering don't understand the situation. 
  • You are wondering why people who don't know the situation are posting on the forum. 
  • You want to forcibly relocate these dim-witted and confused helpers away from the forum. Facebook seems like a fitting punishment for their crime of not knowing the situation. 
  • You don't have work. 
  • That is the fact. 
  • You don't want these bewildered ignoramuses to put your forum post in their pocket, because you are writing about Fiverr Marketplace problems. 
  • Wait. What?
  • You want us to clap for you because you are dying to get work.
  • You want us to document our clapping with footage. 
  • And finally, and most importantly, you will never mind. 
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This sounds to me like a general complaint against nonsensical and incorrect forum posts. A lot of us have been complaining about that forever and they never disappear. I agree that it would be great if people didn't post if they didn't truly know what they were talking about.

• Like 6