Worst experience on Fiverr

creative_750

Question

It's been almost 2 months I can't find any of my gigs on the search list also my gig promote option doesn't work since the 13th of February. I did everything suggested by the community and support team. I think there is something wrong with my account.

For this topic I have been talked with support team many times. They are telling same things As like Bot:

Fiverr Support Team

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out about your Gig,

Gigs on Fiverr shift their position daily and we cannot guarantee search positions and impressions.

Gigs may also be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance.

You can continue working with your existing buyers.

We are here if you have additional questions.

Best regards,
The Fiverr Support Team

Can anyone Suggest me what I should do rignht now??

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

8 answers to this question

Hi,

Same here. I got the same problem on an exact day. last 2 months all my gigs are wiped out from the search. I think it should be something with seller performance. I notice that I got 2 one star reviews in the period and this might be the reason but not sure. by the way this is not the first time it happened to me, last year also got same problem and gig came back after 2 months  

• Like 7

2 hours ago, nthamali85 said:

Hi,

Same here. I got the same problem on an exact day. last 2 months all my gigs are wiped out from the search. I think it should be something with seller performance. I notice that I got 2 one star reviews in the period and this might be the reason but not sure. by the way this is not the first time it happened to me, last year also got same problem and gig came back after 2 months  

Yes. The 1 star might be the reason. But as you got 5 stars after that, it should go up little by little.

• Like 9