What should I do to get regular order?

rifatmia15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am an expert t-shirt designer,
I have already completed 50 orders. My gig impressions have been declining for a few days.
What is the solution?

favicon-32x32.png.c7291f3b3fc3a37326918ff4bc79f61d.png Fiverr.com
do-vintage-retro-tshirt-design-for-your-pod-business.jpg.7318c37faa6accd7151a0e0a8118a672.jpg

Rifatmia15: I will do vintage retro t shirt design for your pod business for...

For only $10, Rifatmia15 will do vintage retro t shirt design for your pod business. | Hello & welcomeMY vintage retro t-shirt design GIG.Everyone designs RETRO T-SHIRT, VINTAGE T-SHIRT, SUMMER T-SHIRT, OUTDOOR T-SHIRT, ADVENTURE T-SHIRT for Your...

• Like 5

Please help me, my gig impression is decreasing day by day. I can’t find a solution even from regular active.
How to increase gig impressions?

favicon-32x32.png.1991e3862d141eabd90b52030441e00f.png Fiverr.com
do-vintage-retro-tshirt-design-for-your-pod-business.jpg.8d11b4774b3c5edf6eecdbd1242e6359.jpg

Rifatmia15: I will do vintage retro t shirt design for your pod business for...

For only $10, Rifatmia15 will do vintage retro t shirt design for your pod business. | Hello & welcomeMY vintage retro t-shirt design GIG.Everyone designs RETRO T-SHIRT, VINTAGE T-SHIRT, SUMMER T-SHIRT, OUTDOOR T-SHIRT, ADVENTURE T-SHIRT for Your...

• Like 9

You cannot do anything to guarantee more impressions, because you have no control over how impressions are created. You can check your keywords again and might want to change few keywords if you find something with more traffic. You can promote your gig on social media. But I wouldn’t recommend that much because hardly you will get any sales from social media. Your impression is directly related to the contents of your gig. If people are searching on fiverr about the service that you provide you will get impression if your gig is up there. So I think the best way is to research again what’s working and what’s not working, what other sellers are providing and understanding the market; what the buyers are looking for. Thanks.

• Like 3