How Fiverr Gig Actually Rank?

marjuk_yeasin

Without any doubt WordPress take a strong place in the web industry. there are multiple services based on the WordPress. Every time trend of WordPress services changed. I am wondering if anyone suggest me in which area of WordPress i need to be expert of to stay in long run.

Thank You All

• Like 5

• 3 years later...

In Fiverr most of the categories have a huge supply. For example, I am a CMS web designer mostly in WordPress and Shopify. I have created my gigs the best way I can and I also compare my gigs with top sellers in the same categories and observe nothing much different. As they are old sellers so by default they receive more impressions and click on the Gigs. So I am really concerned and having a hard time understanding by when my Gig will rank and what are the prerequisites for that. 

• Like 27

4 hours ago, marjuk_yeasin said:

In Fiverr most of the categories have a huge supply. For example, I am a CMS web designer mostly in WordPress and Shopify. I have created my gigs the best way I can and I also compare my gigs with top sellers in the same categories and observe nothing much different. As they are old sellers so by default they receive more impressions and click on the Gigs. So I am really concerned and having a hard time understanding by when my Gig will rank and what are the prerequisites for that. 

if you do not find differences then surely you will not get enough imp and clicks because they are ruling on their keywords and if you use the same you have to face a lot of competition. choose some low-competitive keywords as well as take some high-competition keywords. Besides this write your own description and in the description use the keywords you have selected.

And then see if your gig is organically moving forward. For exp, your gig comes to 16 15 14 pages from 20 19 18. if yes then run ads on social media which will give you real orders and traffic and your gig will get a boost and then there will be higher chances your gig will get ranked.

And with fewer orders, you can rank in low competitive keywords and then you get orders which help you to rank in High competitive keywords.

You can also reach people by messaging them on social media who need your service and try to convince them by doing some free work for them and them take them on fiverr.

• Like 23

• 4 months later...

📈 Fiverr Gig ranking relies on various factors: relevance, engagement, quality. 🌟 Optimize title, description, tags. Deliver excellent work, get positive reviews. Promote gigs outside Fiverr too. Consistency and excellence boost visibility. Embrace learning and adapt. Success is achievable! 💪

• Like 13

On 8/30/2023 at 1:20 AM, jahir_khan21 said:

Must be more time active.

On 8/30/2023 at 6:02 AM, swaybur123 said:

and active on Fiverr.

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

• Like 11

• 1 month later...