Jump to content

Is there any forms that I am required to submit to the IRS when I continuously out source my business services to one Fiverr freelancer?


Recommended Posts

I understand that when you hire an independent contractor you must issue a 1099, however I know Fiverr handles this. So say for example I wanted to continuously outsource my business services to a Fiverr freelancer, is there any documents I need to submit for compliance? (I would be selling the service the freelancer provides for a higher price to my clients)

  • Like 7
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Create New...