My team mate account has been hacked

spark___pro

Question

Hello a few hours ago my team mates account has been hacked the hacker has changed her email password and phone number : her username is L0go_design360 she is very talented logo designer there are lot of funds in her active balance and pending clearance. She wrote many tickets to the fiver support but she haven't got any reply yet: kindly mention fiverr customer support that they may save her from financial loss and she is level to seller on this platform . Thanks to all.

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

13 hours ago, spark___pro said:

Hello a few hours ago my team mates account has been hacked the hacker has changed her email password and phone number : her username is L0go_design360 she is very talented logo designer there are lot of funds in her active balance and pending clearance. She wrote many tickets to the fiver support but she haven't got any reply yet: kindly mention fiverr customer support that they may save her from financial loss and she is level to seller on this platform . Thanks to all.

I'm afraid that only the Fiverr customer support can help her now.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, spark___pro said:

Hello too. No one can help you in this Forum. Fiverr Customer Support is not here.

Contact Customer Support again and sort out the issue with them!

• Like 4