Things that have worked for me as a Top Rated Seller

willstauff

Hello I've been on the platform since 2016 and 2 years ago I transitioned from my full time job to working full time at home mostly thanks to Fiverr.  

Just some things that have really worked well for me off the top of my head. 

Promoted Gigs.  

Promoted gigs has been great for me and I've landed some great orders.  Latest order from promoted gigs was 3,100.00 narration project.  Overall, promoted gigs has consistently helped with visibility and boosting my gigs.  I basically took Fiverr's recommendations on setting these up and "set it and forget it" and it's been consistently been paying off over the long haul... 

Auto Response.

Saw the Fiverr webinar on Auto Response and used the exact script they offered as an example in the webinar.  It's helped me land some great orders.  Thanks again for all the support and help! Onward and upwards 🙂

Will Stauff 

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, akramulbhaque said:

Yes . I am professional graphics designer and Digital Marketer.I am an expert in social media marketing And management, Canva designing, lead generation and data entry. I agree with you. Promoted gigs feature is best for getting order.

Yes . I am professional graphics designer and Digital Marketer.I am an expert in social media marketing And management, Canva designing, lead generation and data entry. I agree with you. Promoted gigs feature is best for getting order.

• Like 4

Hello, I have been working on the platform for four years.
It has been a great experience.
My recommendations or advice would be:
*Be honest with the client, if you can't do something, don't offer that service.( many clients appreciate honesty).

*Make it clear in the conversation what you are committed to.

* you can offer brainstorming on projects that are somewhat confusing. 

• Like 4