Dispute with Client regarding Server Issues and Refund Request for Completed Project.

bohraa

Question

help me what should i do now fiverr cancel the order 

Dear Fiverr Support Team,

I am writing to report a dispute between me and a client for whom I completed a project worth $400. The client paid only $100 for around 2500 lines of code, which I delivered successfully.

However, the client is now requesting that I run the code on a cheap server that has repeatedly failed to function properly. Despite my suggestions to switch to a more reliable server, the client has refused and instead demanded a refund.

I believe that the code I provided is sound and functional, and that the server issues are outside of my control. I have attempted to communicate with the client and find a resolution, but the client has not been responsive.

I would like to bring to your attention that I have received 5-star ratings from all my previous clients with 100% satisfaction. I also provide lifetime support to my clients.

I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter and ensuring that I am fairly compensated for my work.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Kanhaiya Lal Bohra

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

11 answers to this question

will i get my money? the bot was so difficult I have work so hard for that project and only for 100$ also now my order completion goes below 90% this is not right fiverr also should take care of sellers too 

• Like 12

45 minutes ago, bohraa said:

help me what should i do now fiverr cancel the order 

Dear Fiverr Support Team,

I am writing to report a dispute between me and a client for whom I completed a project worth $400. The client paid only $100 for around 2500 lines of code, which I delivered successfully.

However, the client is now requesting that I run the code on a cheap server that has repeatedly failed to function properly. Despite my suggestions to switch to a more reliable server, the client has refused and instead demanded a refund.

I believe that the code I provided is sound and functional, and that the server issues are outside of my control. I have attempted to communicate with the client and find a resolution, but the client has not been responsive.

I would like to bring to your attention that I have received 5-star ratings from all my previous clients with 100% satisfaction. I also provide lifetime support to my clients.

I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter and ensuring that I am fairly compensated for my work.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Kanhaiya Lal Bohra

You are posting in the wrong place. No one in the Forum can help you with it.

Better to contact Customer Support! 

• Like 11

17 hours ago, bohraa said:

already done but no response i just want to know will i get my money back?

Depends on your case but it's all upto Fiverr. Chances are less but try your luck.

But I am curious to know that why did you accept the project which was worth of $400 yet you happily delivered the work for $100?

• Like 9

i do this at 100$ because i want to get rank so i can get more clients

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Depends on your case but it's all upto Fiverr. Chances are less but try your luck.

But I am curious to know that why did you accept the project which was worth of $400 yet you happily delivered the work for $100?

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, bohraa said:

i do this at 100$ because i want to get rank so i can get more clients

So for ranking purpose, you will accept an order of even $5 too? 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 That's how you are gonna work on Fiverr??

See for yourself: Your greediness (ranking) has led to order cancellation and you are suffering now! 😬

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

So for ranking purpose, you will accept an order of even $5 too? 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 That's how you are gonna work on Fiverr??

See for yourself: Your greediness (ranking) has led to order cancellation and you are suffering now! 😬

Yes i know it's my fault but fiverr is not giving me money what should i do?

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

On 4/12/2023 at 4:48 PM, videoeditoransi said:

Did the buyer order 100$? Then work towards it. Don't be fooled. There are some buyers who cheat the seller. Keep up your efforts…

May you have it🥰

This is happening because of fiverr fiverr is on buyer side Fiverr should know that without seller fiverr is also nothing in one request of buyer fiverr cancel the order and I'm talking with fiverr support that are not ready to help i ask them to test the code your self but still fiverr is not doing reply after requesting so many time fiverr customer support takes me that he have forwarded the complaint to supervisor you need to wait and I'm still waiting

• Like 2