How to get 1 st oder in fiver

ghagra2023

Make sure you use a powerful title and your description is self explanatory and explains what you offer and what the client will receive at the end of the order.

Also ensure to use  a catchy image for your gig, you can also include video explaining your services

• Like 16
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, ghagra2023 said:

How to get work First  oder in fiver

Thanks for asking out of curiosity, but this question is very common on the forum. There are already many informative and helpful answers on this in the forum.
I hope before posting this kind of common question, it is better to search the forum.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...

As per my experience. Fiverr gives you enough chance to showcase your talent. By continuously making your gig visible to a few clients for a couple of months (after joining and later as well). That is the max Fiverr can do. Now is the time when you have to attract the buyer with various tools that Fiverr provides you. Gig video/ images, gig description, Gig Title, work experience, competitive price.... etc basically provide you a platform to showcase your talent on why they should hire you. It's the same as you will choose a seller out of 10 professionals when you need some work done. That is the time when you build your authority by making a sale. Making Fiverr think you are good at attracting clients and making sales. So if you have not made any sales since you joined in the last 3 months. I would suggest you work on your Fiverr profile and gig details(This is important). Watch/ Research top/pro professionals seller's gigs in your category on Fiverr. See what different they are doing and make the changes in your gig. Dont, copy. Also apart from that you can even do social media marketing, to attract Clients on Fiverr. Hope that helped. Thanks

• Like 15

@sck_seo_service Nice advice, but I fear it will be useless unless the OP changes drastically his way of working.

He is offering in his first gig “Facebook ads campaign” services.
There are 88,738 “Facebook ads campaign” services available after a search on Fiverr. 

He is offering in his second gig “business page setup” services.
There are 87,237 “business page setup” services available after a search on Fiverr. 

He has too much competition.

• Like 17

2 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

And that's the thing, Filip. A lot of people come to Fiverr expecting to earn right away and thinking they receive orders on the spot. I had a "dude" message me just to insult me because I am bringing the market down with my prices. I checked and a few minutes after that he created a very low standard gig for writing. He had extremely bad grammar, the description was just a line pretty much saying give me your money. There are a lot of people with unreasonable expectations here that think they will earn a LOT of money with ease.

Obviously that's not the case. A proper freelancer studies the competition, analyzes and sees the right type of service they can offer. It's the same for every niche. Unfortunately most new sellers don't do that, they expect lots of orders fast and then they come to the forum disappointed they are not getting orders.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

@sck_seo_service Nice advice, but I fear it will be useless unless the OP changes drastically his way of working.

He is offering in his first gig “Facebook ads campaign” services.
There are 88,738 “Facebook ads campaign” services available after a search on Fiverr. 

He is offering in his second gig “business page setup” services.
There are 87,237 “business page setup” services available after a search on Fiverr. 

I agree with you. I gave suggestions thinking that he/she is an expert in his field. And if someone is good at what they do then sooner or later they will find their way to the top. Provided they follow basic rules. And yes I agree with you. One needs to choose the service they offering smartly. If possible choose the one with less competition. Less competition faster the process. Thanks a lot for sharing :)

• Like 8

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...