HOW CAN I REMOVE RESTRICTION FROM MY FIVERR ACCOUNT?

salahudeen007

Question

Hi, THere
My Fiverr account has been restricted due to sharing a number with the client on the order page because the client wanted to share the design info. Fiverr Customer Support told me it will take 60 days to review your issue. how can I solve this issue? Please share your feedback. 
Regards! 
Thank you!

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, salahudeen007 said:

Please share your feedback. 

You can't remove any restrictions. As Fiverr support said, it can take them 60 or even 90 days to review this. However, if you knowingly shared personal info with a client, that's not ok at all. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, salahudeen007 said:

Hi, THere
My Fiverr account has been restricted due to sharing a number with the client on the order page because the client wanted to share the design info. Fiverr Customer Support told me it will take 60 days to review your issue. how can I solve this issue? Please share your feedback. 
Regards! 
Thank you!

Hi too

Did not you know that sharing personal details is a violation of Terms of Services (TOS) even buyer wanted to discuss project with you? 🙄 It would be better if you read Terms of Services (TOS) again ( https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service ) so that you can understand what violation you actually have made. Now, you will have to wait for Customer Support's decision! Else move on! 🤷‍♀️

• Like 6
  • Up 1

19 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

You can't remove any restrictions. As Fiverr support said, it can take them 60 or even 90 days to review this. However, if you knowingly shared personal info with a client, that's not ok at all. 

Hi, THere 
Thank you for your response! 
I want to confirm, will Fiverr remove my account permanently? 

• Like 4
  • Up 2

16 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

Did not you know that sharing personal details is a violation of Terms of Services (TOS) even buyer wanted to discuss project with you? 🙄 It would be better if you read Terms of Services (TOS) again ( https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service ) so that you can understand what violation you actually have made. Now, you will have to wait for Customer Support's decision! Else move on! 🤷‍♀️

Hi, THere 
Thank you for your response! 
I want to confirm, will Fiverr remove my account permanently? 

• Like 4
  • Up 2

Unless fiverr tells you that they will delete your account because of this infraction to the TOS, I think your only option is to wait for them to enable your account again. That being said, never ever share outside contact information with client. That is basic Fiverr rules, all communications must remain in the fiverr platform. 

• Like 6